E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Sediments IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Junier P, Frutschi M, Wigginton NS, Schofield EJ, Bargar JR, Bernier-Latmani R. Metal reduction by spores of Desulfotomaculum reducens. Environ Microbiol 2009;11:3007–17. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Loizeau J-L, Pardos M, Monna F, Peytremann C, Haller L, Dominik J. The impact of a sewage treatment plant’s effluent on sediment quality in a small bay in Lake Geneva (Switzerland-France). Part 2: Temporal evolution of heavy metals. Lakes & Reservoirs: Research and Management 2004; 9:53–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nicholson W. Roles of Bacillus endospores in the environment. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences 2002;59:410–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oksanen J. Multivariate Analysis of Ecological Communities in R: vegan tutorial. R tutorial; October 2011. http://cc.oulu.fi/~jarioksa/opetus/metodi/vegantutor.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Pote J, Haller L, Loizeau JL, Bravo AG, Sastre V, Wildi W. Effects of a sewage treatment plant outlet pipe extension on the distribution of contaminants in the sediments of the Bay of Vidy, Lake Geneva, Switzerland. Bioresource Technology 2008; 99: 7122–31. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rosson R, Nealson K. Manganese binding and oxidation by spores of a marine Bacillus. Journal of Bacteriology 1982;151:1027–34. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tebo B, Obraztsova A. Sulfate-reducing bacterium grows with Cr(VI), U(VI), Mn(IV), and Fe(III) as electron acceptors. Fems Microbiology Letters 1998;162:193–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vreeland R, Rosenzweig W, Powers D. Isolation of a 250 million-year-old halotolerant bacterium from a primary salt crystal. Nature 2000;407:897–900. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.