E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biomonitoring of Ecosystems II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Berlin A, Schaller K H. European standardized method for the determination of δ-aminolevulinic acid dehydratase activity in blood. Z.Klin.Chem. Biochem. 1974; 12:389–39.
- Blanusa M, Breski Dj. Comparison of dry and wet ashing procedures for cadmium and iron determination in biological material by atomic-absorption spectrophotometry. Talanta. 1981; 28: 681–684. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Drasch G A, Walser D, Kosters J. The urban pigeon (Columba livia, forma urbana)-a biomonitor for lead burden in the environment. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 1987; 9:223–232. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Elezaj IR, Selimi QI, Letaj KRr. The accumulation of Pb, δ-aminolevulinic acid dehydratase, hematocrit and hemoglobin amount of Feral Pigeons (Columba livia) living near lead and zinc smelter “Trepça” in Mitrovica-Kosova, Four year study. Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment. 2008: 269–272.
- Finley MT, Dieter MP, & Locke LN.δ- Aminolevulinic acid dehydratase: Inhibition in ducks dosed with lead shot. Environ. Res. 1976; 12: 243–249. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gomez –Meda B.C., Zamora-Perez A. L., Aguirre –Luna J., Gonzalez-Rodriguez A M., Ramos-Ibarra L., Torres-Bugarin O., batista-Gonzalez C.M., Zuna- Gonzalez G.M. Nuclear abnormalities in erythrocytes of parrots (Aratinga canicularis) related to genotoxic damage. Avian Pathology . 2006.; 35 (3): 206–210. [CrossRef]
- Hutton M, Goodman G T. Metal contamiantion of feral pigeons Columba livia from the London area: Part I: Tissue accumulation of lead, cadmium and zinc. Environ Pollutio. Ser.A. 1980; 22; 207–217. [CrossRef]
- Hutton M. Metal contamination of feral pigeons Columba livia from the London area: Part II-Biological E3S Web of Conferences effects of lead exposure. Environ Polut. Ser.A. 1980; 22:281–293. [CrossRef]
- Hutton M. The effects of environmental lead exposure and In Vitro zinc on tissue- aminolevulinic acid dehydratase in urban pigeons. Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 1983; 74 C (2): 441–446. [PubMed]
- Ilyinskikh N N, Ilyinskikh E N, Ksenz A S, Yurkin A Y. An assessment of frequencies of micronucleated erythrocytes in peripheral blood of pigeons (Columba livia Gm) living in the polluted radioactive area around the Siberian Chemical Plant. Environ. Pollut. 1997; 98: 119–122. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Popovac D., Colakovic B., Popovac R., Saljic L., Todorovic P. Environmental pollution in the industrial region of Kosovska Mitrovica and possible effects on human health. Acta. Biol. Med. Exp. 1981; 6: 61– 65.
- Selimi Q I, Elezaj I r, Letaj K Rr. Tissue accumulation of Pb, δ-aminolevulinic acid dehydratase, hematocrit and hemoglobin amount of Feral Pigeons (Columba livia) living in Prishtina the capital of Kosova ( Four year study). Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment. 2008: 257–260.
- Shehu I., Demaku S., Arbneshi T., Jusufi S., Shala F., Bobra B. Heavy Metals in Landfill Waste of Trepça, after Flotation Process as Pollutants of Water and Soil. J.Int. environmental Application & Science. 2011; 6 (3):429–433.
- Warchalowska–Sliwa E, Niklinska M, Gorlich A, Michailova P, Pyza E. Heavy metal accumulation, heat chock protein expresion and cytogenetic changes in tetrix tenuicornis (L.) (terigidae, Orthoptera) from polluted areas. Environ . Pollut. 2005; 133: 373–3. [CrossRef]
- Yauk CL, Fox GA, McCarry BE, Quinn JS. Induced minisatellite germline mutations in herring gullts (Larus argentatus) living near steel mills. Mutat. Res. Fundam. Mol. Mech. Mutagen. 2000; 452:211–218. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.