E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- G.W. vanLoon, S.J. Duffy, Environmental Chemistry, A Global Perspective, Oxford University Press Inc., New York, 2000, pp: 271–273.
- S.Z. Mohammadi, D. Afzali, Y.M. Baghelani, Ligandless-dispersive liquid–liquid micro extraction of trace amount of copper ions, Anal. Chim. Acta 2009; 653:173–177. [CrossRef]
- M. Soylak, O. Ercan, Selective separation and preconcentration of copper (II) in environmental samples by the solid phase extraction on multi-walled carbon nanotubes, J. Hazard. Mater. 2009; 168: 1527–1531. [CrossRef]
- M.C.T. Diniz, O.F. Filho, J.J.R. Rohwedder, An automated system for liquid–liquid extraction based on a new micro-batch extraction chamber with on-line detection, preconcentration and determination of copper(II), Anal. Chim. Acta 2004; 525:281–287.
- A. Tobiasz, S. Walas, B. Trzewik, P. Grzybek, M. M. Zaitz, M. Gawin, H. Mrowiec, Cu(II)-imprinted styrene-divinylbenzene beads as a new sorbent for flow injection-flame atomic absorption determination of copper Microchem. J. 2009; 93:87–92. [CrossRef]
- Z.B. Alfassi and C.M. Wai, Preconcentration Techniques for Trace Elements, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida 199).
- A. Stafiej, K. Pyrzynska, Solid phase extraction of metal ions using carbon nanotubes, Microchem. J. 2008; 89:29–33. [CrossRef]
- Ç. Arpa Şahin, İ. Tokgöz, A novel solidified floating organic drop microextraction method for preconcentration and determination of copper ions by flow injection flame atomic absorption spectrometry, Anal. Chim. Acta 2010; 667:83–87. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.N. Anthemidis, M. Miro, Recent Developments in Flow Injection/Sequential Injection Liquid-Liquid Extraction for Atomic Spectrometric Determination of Metals and Metalloids, Appl Spectrosc Rev, 2009; 44: 140–167. [CrossRef]
- F.P. Pereira, I. Lavilla and C. Bendicho, Miniaturized preconcentration methods based on liquid–liquid extraction and their application in inorganic ultratrace analysis and speciation: a review, Spectrochim. Acta B 2009; 641–15.
- US Environmental Protection Agency, SW-846, Test Methods for Evaluating Solid Waste: Physical/Chemical Methods, 3rd ed., US GPO, Washington, DC, USA, 1986.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.