E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Bond MA, Mahon PJ, Schiewe J, Vicente-Beckett V. An inexpensive and renewable pencil electrode for use in field-based stripping voltammetry. Anal. Chim. Acta 1997; 354: 67–74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xia J, Wei W, Hu Y, Tao H, Wu L. A novel voltammetric method for the direct determination of copper in complex environmental samples. Anal Sci 2004; 20(7): 1037–41. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jianmei Z, Li Z, Wenjing L, Dazhong S, Rilong Z, Dawei P. Determination of Trace Copper in Water Samples by Anodic Stripping Voltammetry at Gold Microelectrode. Int J Electrochem Sci 2011; 6: 4690 – 4699. [Google Scholar]
- ***SR EN 11885 “Calitatea apei. Determinarea a 33 elemente prin spectroscopie de emisie atomică cu plasmă cuplată prin inducţie” [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment and Water Management, (MEWM). Order of the Minister for Environment and Water Management no 161 for the approval of the norms regarding freshwater classification for establishing the ecological status of water bodies. Romanian Official Bulletin 2006; 511 bis: 2 – 92. [Google Scholar]
- David, IG, Matache ML, Tudorache, A, Chisamera, G, Rozylowicz, L, Radu, GL, Food chain biomagnification of heavy metals in samples from the Lower Prut Floodplain Natural Park. Environ Eng Manag J 2012; 11: 69–74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.