E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|
- Dr Wan Nor Azriyati Wan Abd Aziz, A. P.. D. N. R. H., & Singaravello, D. K. a/l. (n.d.). A Study On Affordable Housing Within The Middle Income Households In The Major Cities And Towns In Malaysiain in, The study concluded that more government intervention is warranted to address this affordability issue in relation to the types of houses pref, 1–20. [Google Scholar]
- Omar, E. O., Endut, E., & Saruwono, M. (2012). Not Your Perfect Home? How Malaysian Homeowners Make It Works. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 42: 350–361. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nangkula Utabertaab, M. A. J. (2011). Renovations and Extensions of Modern Terrace House in Malaysia: A Case Study of Changes and Modification of House in Klang Valey, Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Saji, N. B. (2012). A Review of Malaysian Terraced House Design and the Tendency of Changing. Journal of Sustainable Development, 5(5), 140–149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jamel, M. A., & Utaberta, N. (2011). House Renovations and Extensions in Malaysia: An Investigation of Mechanical Changes and Modification of House in Klang Valey, Malaysia. Advanced Materials Research, 291–294 [Google Scholar]
- Tawil, N. M., Musa, A. R., Goh, N. A., Beh, C. K., Basri, H., & Zaharim, A. (2012). Empowering Energy Economics In Housing Renovation With Portable Green Inner Wall For Self Build House 2 Self Build Remodelled House One of the major benefits of building your own 3 Portable Green Inner Walls, 480–483. [Google Scholar]
- Zavei, S. J. A. P., & Jusan, M. M. (2012). Exploring Housing Attributes Selection based on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 42(July 2010), 311–319. [Google Scholar]
- Tawil, N. M., Musa, A. R., Abdullah, N. A. G., Ani, A. I. C. H. E., & Basri, H. (2012). An Investigation Of Portable Green Inner Wall For Self Build Remodelled House 3 The Importance of Self-Build Remodel House 4 Criteria for Self-Build Remodel House Construction Method and, 240–244. [Google Scholar]
- Saruwono, M., Rashdi, A. M., & Omar, E. O. (2012). To House-owners, Style Does Matter. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 36(June 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Santos, A. Dos, Rocha, C. G., & Lepre, P. (2010). Barriers and Opportunities in Developing “ Do-it-yourself ” Products for Low-income Housing, 15 (1), 29–43. [Google Scholar]
- Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas L, A. Ras K. 2 And S. R. 2. (2004). Evaluation Of Investments Into Housing Renovation, (October 2013), 37–41. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, P., Zavadskas, E. K., & Raslanas, S. (N.D.). International Journal Of Strategic Property Management, (October 2013), 37–41. [Google Scholar]
- Kaklauskas, A., Naimaviciene, J., Tupenaite, L., Kanapeckiene, L. (2007). Knowledge Base Model For Sustainable Housing Renovation, Vol 1 (In The 9th International Conference “Modern Building Materials, Structures And Techniques), Pg 3. [Google Scholar]
- Malmgren, L., Jensen, P., & Olofsson, T. (2010). Product Modeling Of Configurable Building Systems – A Case Study, 15: 354–368. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, W. J. (1988). Removable Wall Panel. United States Patent. [Google Scholar]
- Style, moveable partition specialists, http://style-partitions.co.uk update 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.