E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Section 1: Strategic guidelines for sustainable development of the urban environment to improve the quality of life and restore nature|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- H. Adam, Features planning regular reconstruction of residential one-storey and elemental chaotic building: E.g. Khartoum, Sudan (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Giyasov, O. Sokolskaya, O. Al Fakri, UP, 6, 58–62 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for an assessment and regulation of the wind regime of residential development (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chistjakova, C.P. house, 3, 20–28 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- I. Shukurov, Problems of the warm and wind mode of the dwelling of Iraq (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Shukurov, L.I.&M, 3, 43–46 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Shukurov, H.C, 2, 20–21 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.