E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2016International Conference on Sustainable Cities (ICSC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Section 1: Strategic guidelines for sustainable development of the urban environment to improve the quality of life and restore nature|
|Published online||21 June 2016|
- Alvin Toffler, The Third (2004)
- Our mutual future. Report of International Committee on environment and development (1989)
- Rio de Janeiro declaration on environment and development (1992), http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/riodecl.shtml
- Decree of RF President № 236 from 04.02.94, http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/5422
- LEIPZIG CHARTER on Sustainable European Cities (2007), http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/archive/themes/urban/leipzig_charter.pdf
- Reference Framework for European Sustainable Cities, www.slideshare.net/RFSC
- Concept of sustainable development of Sochi up the year 2010, http://www.sochiadm.ru/upload/iblock/aaa/aaa984be6c24cb8caecc072fb8f3dbc4.pdf
- Indicators of Sustainable Development, UN Department for Policy Coordination and Sustainable Development, December (1994)
- Human Development Report 2003. Millennium Development Goals: A compact among nations to end human poverty (2003), http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/reports/264/hdr_2003_en_complete.pdf
- S.N. Bobyileva, P.A. Makeenko, Indicators of Sustainable Development of Russia (ecological-economical aspects) (2001)
- J. Houghton, P. Sheehan, A Primer on the Knowledge Economy (2000).
- B. Clark, Journal of the Programme on Institutional Management in Higher Education, 13 (2), 9–24 (2001)
- G.N. Konstantinov, S.R. Philonovich, Education issues, 1, 49–62 (2007)
- S.V. Kortov, D.B. Shulgin, N.G. Terlyga, Innovations, 8 (190), 42–50 (2014)
- H. Etzkowitz, A. Webster, C. Gebhardt, B.R.C. Terra, Research Policy, 29 (2), 313–330 (2000) [CrossRef]
- D. Williams, A. Kluev, Industry and Higher Education, 28(4), 271–280 (2014) [CrossRef]
- A. Kuzmin, G. Podolniy, Designing, monitoring and assessment, 2, 2–18 (2015)
- New paradygm of Russia development in XXI century. Complex research of sustainable development problems: ideas and results (2000)
- New models of cities development. View McKinsey & Company. http://gtmarket.ru/laboratory/expertize/5974
- Rating of sustainable cities development in RF during the year 2012 http://agencysgm.com/upload/iblock/66b/reyting_2012.pdf
- Strategy of social-economic development in Sverdlovk region. http://smb.gov66.ru/content/legislation/regionalleg/act_adm_reg/m,65,1320
- B. Clark, Higher Education Policy, 17, 355–370 (2004) [CrossRef]
- OECD. Universities, innovation and entrepreneurship. Criteria and examples of good practice. http://www.oecd.org/regional/leed/43201452.pdf
- National rating of the Russian universities by Interfax agency, http://www.univer-rating.ru/txt.asp?rbr=30
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.