E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Performance and behaviour of flood defences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- KruukH. (1978). Spatial organization and territorial behaviou of the European badger (Meles Meles). J. Zool., 184, 1–19. [CrossRef]
- ByrneA. W. and al. (2012). Royal Irish Academy, The ecology of the European Badger (Meles Meles) In Ireland - a review, 112
- CarrolP. H. (1949). Soil piping in south-eastern Arizona. United States Department of Agriculture Soil Conservation Service, Region 6, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- PaulD. and SlavenC. (2009). Potential failure modes of the truckee canal failure at Fernley, Nevada. Managing Our Water Retention System. Nashville, Tennessee.
- RichardsK. S. and ReddyK. R. (2007). Critical appraisal of piping phenomena in earth dam. Bullettin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 66, 381–402. [CrossRef]
- D’AlpaosL. and al. (2014). Relazione tecnicoscientifica sulle cause del collasso dell’argine del fiume Secchia avvenuto il giorno 19 gennaio 2014 presso la frazione San Matteo.
- TaccariM.L. and van der MeijR. (2016). Investigation of the influence of animal burrowing on the failure of the levee of San Matteo along the Secchia river. E3S Web of Conferences, 2, 69579.
- JonkmanS. N. and SchweckendiekT. (2015). FLOOD DEFENCES, Lecture Notes CIE5314. Department of Hydraulic Engineering, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences. Delft University of Technology.
- ReddiL. N. (2003). Seepage in Soils.
- Deltares (2012). Diagnosis of urban flood embankment performance
- RichardsK. S. and ReddyK. R. (2007). Critical appraisal of piping phenomena in earth dam. Bullettin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 66 381–402. [CrossRef]
- MasannatY. M. (1980). Development of piping erosion conditions in the Benson area, Arizona, U.S.A. Q. J. eng. Geol. London, 13, 53–61. [CrossRef]
- VorogushynS. and al. (2009). Development of dike fragility curves for piping and micro-instability breach mechanisms. Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci, 9, 1383–1401 [CrossRef]
- HeptnerV. G. and SludskiiA. A. (1988). Mammals of the Soviet Union, 2
- NicholD. and al.(2003). Application of groundpenetrating radar to investigate the effect of badger setts on slope stability at St Asaph Bypass, North Wales. Q. J. Eng. Geol. Hydroge, 36, 143–153 [CrossRef]
- RoperT. J. (2010). Badger
- CoombesM. A. & VilesH. A. (2015). Populationlevel zoogeomorphology: the case of the Eurasian badger (Meles Meles L.). Taylor & Francis.
- BezzaziM. and al. (2010). A Simplified Analytical Modeling of the Hole Erosion Test. Am. J. Eng. Appl. Sci, 4, 765–768
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.