E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Performance and behaviour of flood defences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- KruukH. (1978). Spatial organization and territorial behaviou of the European badger (Meles Meles). J. Zool., 184, 1–19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ByrneA. W. and al. (2012). Royal Irish Academy, The ecology of the European Badger (Meles Meles) In Ireland - a review, 112 [Google Scholar]
- CarrolP. H. (1949). Soil piping in south-eastern Arizona. United States Department of Agriculture Soil Conservation Service, Region 6, Albuquerque, New Mexico. [Google Scholar]
- PaulD. and SlavenC. (2009). Potential failure modes of the truckee canal failure at Fernley, Nevada. Managing Our Water Retention System. Nashville, Tennessee. [Google Scholar]
- RichardsK. S. and ReddyK. R. (2007). Critical appraisal of piping phenomena in earth dam. Bullettin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 66, 381–402. [Google Scholar]
- D’AlpaosL. and al. (2014). Relazione tecnicoscientifica sulle cause del collasso dell’argine del fiume Secchia avvenuto il giorno 19 gennaio 2014 presso la frazione San Matteo. [Google Scholar]
- TaccariM.L. and van der MeijR. (2016). Investigation of the influence of animal burrowing on the failure of the levee of San Matteo along the Secchia river. E3S Web of Conferences, 2, 69579. [Google Scholar]
- JonkmanS. N. and SchweckendiekT. (2015). FLOOD DEFENCES, Lecture Notes CIE5314. Department of Hydraulic Engineering, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences. Delft University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- ReddiL. N. (2003). Seepage in Soils. [Google Scholar]
- Deltares (2012). Diagnosis of urban flood embankment performance [Google Scholar]
- RichardsK. S. and ReddyK. R. (2007). Critical appraisal of piping phenomena in earth dam. Bullettin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 66 381–402. [Google Scholar]
- MasannatY. M. (1980). Development of piping erosion conditions in the Benson area, Arizona, U.S.A. Q. J. eng. Geol. London, 13, 53–61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VorogushynS. and al. (2009). Development of dike fragility curves for piping and micro-instability breach mechanisms. Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci, 9, 1383–1401 [Google Scholar]
- HeptnerV. G. and SludskiiA. A. (1988). Mammals of the Soviet Union, 2 [Google Scholar]
- NicholD. and al.(2003). Application of groundpenetrating radar to investigate the effect of badger setts on slope stability at St Asaph Bypass, North Wales. Q. J. Eng. Geol. Hydroge, 36, 143–153 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RoperT. J. (2010). Badger [Google Scholar]
- CoombesM. A. & VilesH. A. (2015). Populationlevel zoogeomorphology: the case of the Eurasian badger (Meles Meles L.). Taylor & Francis. [Google Scholar]
- BezzaziM. and al. (2010). A Simplified Analytical Modeling of the Hole Erosion Test. Am. J. Eng. Appl. Sci, 4, 765–768 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.