E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- University of Colorado Sea Level Research Group. (2016), Global Mean Sea Level, accessed 22 February 2016, http://sealevel.colorado.edu.
- Bradley S., Milne G.A., Teferle F. N., Bingley R. M. and Orliac E. J. (2008). Glacial isostatic adjustment of the British Isles: New constraints from GPS measurements of crustal motion. Geophysical Journal International, 178(1), 14–22. [CrossRef]
- Wallingford HR (2016). NaFRA State of the Nation: Final Project Report. Report MCR5289-RT030- R01-00 (in draft).
- Heffernan J. E. and Tawn J. A. (2004). A conditional approach for multivariate extreme values. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B (Statistical Methodology), 66(3), 497–546. [CrossRef]
- Wyncoll and Gouldby (2014) Application of a multivariate extreme value method to flood risk analysis, J. Flood Risk Man. 8(2), 142.
- Gouldby B, Mendez F, Guanche Y, Rueda A and Minguez R (2014) A methodology for deriving extreme nearshore sea conditions for structural design and flood risk analysis, Coast. Eng, 88.
- Lamb R., Keef C., Tawn J., Laeger S., Meadowcroft I., Surendran S., Dunning P. and Batstone C. R. (2010). A new method to assess the risk of local and widespread flooding on rivers and coasts. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 3(4): 323–336.. [CrossRef]
- Keef C., Papastathopoulos I. and Tawn J. A. (2013). Estimation of the conditional distribution of a multivariate variable given that one of its components is large: Additional constraints for the Heffernan and Tawn model, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 115, 396–404. [CrossRef]
- Environment Agency. (2011). Coastal flood boundary conditions for UK mainland and islands. February 2011.
- Booij N., Ris R.C. and Holthuijsen L.H. (1999). A third-generation wave model for coastal regions: 1. Model description and validation. Journal of Geophysical Research, 104(C4, 7649–7666. [CrossRef]
- Kennedy M.C., Anderson C.W., Conti S. and O´Hagan A. (2006). Case studies in gaussian process modelling of computer codes. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 91(10), 1301–1309. [CrossRef]
- Camus P., Mendez F.J. and Medina R. (2011a). A hybrid efficient method to downscale wave climate to coastal areas. Coastal Engineering, 58(9), 851–862. [CrossRef]
- Camus P., Mendez F.J. Medina R. and Cofiño A.S. (2011b). Analysis of clustering and selection algorithms for the study of multivariate wave climate. Coastal Engineering, 58(6), 453–462. [CrossRef]
- Kennard R.W. and Stone L.A., 1969. Computer aided design of experiments. Technometrics, 11(1): 137–148. [CrossRef]
- Willett P. (1999). Dissimilarity-based algorithms for selecting structurally diverse sets of compounds. Journal of Computationally Biology. 6(3-4): 447–457. [CrossRef]
- Pullen T., Allsop N.W.H., Bruce T., Kortenhaus A., Schüttrumpf H. and van der Meer J.W. (2010). “EurOtop: wave overtopping of sea defences and related structures: assessment manual. Overtopping course edition”. HR, Wallingford Ltd.
- Hazen A., 1914, Storage to be provided in the impounding reservoirs for municipal water supply: Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers, v. 77, p. 1547–1550.
- Mott MacDonald (2012) Exe Estuary Mapping & Modelling study. For the Environment Agency.
- Met Office. (2016) UK Climate Projections (UKCP09), accessed 22 February 2016, http://ukclimateprojections.metoffice.gov.uk/.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.