E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Performance and behaviour of flood defences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- BBC News (2004). Flooding cost ‘may rise 20-fold. <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3648391.stm>.
- GouldbyB., SayersP., Mulet-MartiJ., HassanM.A.A.M. and BenwellD. (2008). A methodology for regional-scale flood risk assessment. Proceedings of the ICE – Water Management, 161(3), 169–182.
- BuijsF., GouldbyB. and SayersP. (2006). Preliminary reliability analysis on the Thames Estuary: Dartford Creek to Gravesend, Report No. T07-06-07, Floodsite.
- BuijsF.A., HallJ.W., SayersP.B. and Van GelderP.H. (2009). Time-dependent reliability analysis of flood defences. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 94(12), 1942–1953. [CrossRef]
- ChenH.P. and AlaniA.M. (2012). Reliability and optimised maintenance for sea defences. Proceedings of the ICE - Maritime Engineering, 165(2), 51–64. [CrossRef]
- NepalJ., ChenH.P., GouldbyB., SimmJ. and TarrantO. (2015). State-based stochastic performance deterioration modelling of flood defence assets. 7th International Society for Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure, Torino, Italy.
- LongG., MawdesleyM. and SimmJ. (2008). Improved Approaches to Condition Assessment—Volume 2: Detailed Technical Report, FRMRC Research Report UR10. Flood Risk Management Research Consortium (FRMRC).
- HR Wallingford (2004). Performance and Reliability of Flood and Coastal Defences, DEFRA/Environment Agency Flood and Coastal Defence R&D Programme.
- LongG., MawdesleyM. and SimmJ. (2006). Improved Approaches to Condition Assessment—Volume 1: Performance-Based Visual Inspection of Flood Defence Assets, FRMRC Research Report UR10. Flood Risk Management Research Consortium (FRMRC).
- ChenH.P. and AlanA.M. (2013). Optimized maintenance strategy for concrete structures affected by cracking due to reinforcement corrosion, ACIStructural Journal, 110(2), 229–238.
- SaydamD., FrangopolD. and DongY. (2013). Assessment of risk using bridge element condition ratings. Journal of Infrastructure Systems, ASCE, 19(3), 252–265. [CrossRef]
- Environment Agency (2006). Managing Flood Risk - Condition Assessment Manual. Reference 166_03_SD01, Environment Agency, Bristol, UK.
- Environment Agency (2013). Delivering Benefits through Evidence - Practical guidance on determining asset deterioration and the use of condition grade deterioration curves: Revision 1. Reference SC060078/R1, Environment Agency, Bristol, UK.
- NepalJ. and ChenH.P. Markov chain based stochastic deterioration modelling of repaired flood defence structures using evolutionary algorithm. 13th International Probabilistic Workshop (IPW2015), Liverpool, 2015.
- HR Wallingford 5 (2011). Humber Estuary Study – Final report. Wallingford, HR Wallingford.
- RanjithS., SetungeS., GravinaR. and VenkatesanS. (2013). Deterioration prediction of timber bridge elements using the Markov chain. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, ASCE, 27(3), 319–325. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.