E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Physical, economic and environmental consequences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Met Office & CEH (2014). The recent storms and floods in the UK, Report available from http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/media/pdf/n/i/Recent_Storms_Briefing_Final_07023.pdf (accessed 10 May 2016).
- Environment Agency (2016). The costs and impacts of the winter 2013 to 2014 floods, Report SC140025/R1. Bristol: Environment Agency.
- Penning-RowsellE.C. (2015). A realistic assessment of fluvial and coastal flood risk in England and Wales. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 40(1), 44–61. [CrossRef]
- Environment Agency (2010). The costs of the summer 2007 floods in England. Report SC070039/R1. Bristol: Environment Agency.
- European Commission (2015). Guidance for recording and sharing disaster damage and loss data: towards the development of operational indicators to translate the Sendai Framework into action, EU expert working group on disaster damage and loss data, JRC Science and Policy report, Report EUR 27192 EN.
- Devon County Council (2014). Flood Investigation report. Devon winter floods 23rd December 2013-14th February 2014, Exeter: Devon County Council.
- Penning-RowsellE.C., PriestS., ParkerD., MorrisJ., TunstallS., ViavatteneC., ChattertonJ., OwenD. (2013). Flood and coastal erosion risk management: A manual for economic appraisal, Abingdon, Oxfordshire: Routledge.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.