E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Physical, economic and environmental consequences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- ICPR (2001): Atlas of flood hazard and potential damage due to extreme floods of the Rhine. Published by the International Commission on the Protection of the Rhine (ICPR).
- DanubeFLOODRISK (2012): Danube-Atlas – Atlas of flood hazard and risk maps of the Danube. Published by the Ministry of Environment and Forests on behalf of Danube FLOODRISK, Bucharest, Romania.
- SAFER (2012): http://www.copernicus.eu/projects/safer (last access: 25th Feb 2016)
- IncREO (2014): www.increo-fp7.eu (last access: 25th Feb 2016)
- CESEP (2012). Manual of harmonized requirements on the flood mapping procedures for the Danube River – Data and Methods. Published by the Center for Environmental Sustainable Economic Policy (CESEP), Romania.
- ELLA (2012). Elbe-Atlas – Preventive flood management measures by transnational planning (ELLA). 2nd ed., published by the Saxon State Agency for Environment and Geology (LfUG), Dresden, Germany.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.