E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Physical, economic and environmental consequences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- VojinovicZ. and PriceR.K. (2008). Urban flood disaster management. Urban Water Journal, 5(3), 259–276 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RAS- Sardinian Regional Commission (2008). Piano di Assetto Idrogeologico (P.A.I.). Cagliari [Google Scholar]
- RAS- Sardinian Regional Commission (2013). Piano Stralcio Fasce Fluviali (P.S.F.F.). Cagliari [Google Scholar]
- DemerittD. and PorteJ. (2012). Flood-risk management, mapping, and planning: the institutional politics of decision support in England Environment and Planning Vol. 44, 2359–2378 [Google Scholar]
- FrongiaS. et al. (2015). Flood Damage Risk Assessment Optimizing a Flood Mitigation System. Proceedings of the 9th World Congress of the European Water Resources Association (EWRA) Conference, June 10-13, Istanbul [Google Scholar]
- JongmanB., et al. (2012). Comparative flood damage model assessment: towards a European approach. Natural Hazards Earth System Sciences: 12, 3733–3752, doi:10.5194/nhess-12-3733-2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LumbrosoD.M. and TaggA.F. (2011). Evacuation and loss of life modelling to enhance emergency response. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Urban Flood Risk Management, Graz, Austria, 21-23 September 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Penning-RowsellE. et al. (2005). The Benefits of Flood and Coastal Risk Management: A Handbook of Assessment Techniques. Middlesex University Press ISBN 1 904750 516 [Google Scholar]
- Frongia et al. (2015). Flood Risk Management Plan for the Sardinia Hydrographic District. Proceedings of the 9th World Congress of the European Water Resources Association (EWRA) Conference, June 10-13, Istanbul [Google Scholar]
- RAS- Sardinian Regional Commission (2014). Manuale Operativo delle allerte ai fini della Protezione Civile. Cagliari. [Google Scholar]
- HuizingaH.J. (2007) Flood Damage Functions for EU member states. HKV Consultants, Technical report implemented in the framework of the contract #382441-FISC awarded by the European Commission - Joint Research Centre [Google Scholar]
- WallingfordHR (2013). Guidance for the use of RFSM_EDA and AccData. HR Wallingford [Google Scholar]
- CarvajalC., PeyrasL., ArnaudP., BoissierD. and RoyetP. (2009). Probabilistic Modeling of Floodwater Level for Dam Reservoirs, Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 14(3), 223–232 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- USACE (2010). HEC-RAS River Analysis System [Google Scholar]
- HKV Consultants (2007). Flood Damage Functions for EU member states. Final report for JRC –Institute for environment and sustainability [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.