E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Vulnerability and societal resilience|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- UK Cabinet Office (2008). The Pitt Review: Lessons learned from the 2007 floods (http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/thepittreview.aspx) [Google Scholar]
- Twigger Ross, C., Orr, P., Brooks, K., Sadauskis, R., Deeming, H., Fielding, J., Harries, T., Johnston, R., Kashefi, E., McCarthy, S., Rees, Y. and Tapsell, S. (2015). Flood Resilience Community Pathfinder Evaluation Final Report FD1664. Report of research carried out by Collingwood Environmental Planning on behalf of the Department for Environment, Farming and Rural Affairs. [Google Scholar]
- Leach, K. (2015) Impact of flooding and flood risk on community economic resilience in the upper Calder Valley, UK. Report commissioned by Calderdale Council and DEFRA. [Google Scholar]
- Whatmore S. (2009). Mapping knowledge controversies: science democracy and the redistribution of expertise Progress in Human Geography 33 587–59 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lane S. N., Odoni N., Landström C., Whatmore S. J., Ward, and Bradley S. 2011 Doing flood risk science differently: an experiment in radical scientific method Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers 36 15–36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Donaldson A., Lane S., Ward N., and Whatmore S. (2013). Overflowing with issues: following the political trajectories of flooding Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy 31 603–618. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Antonacopolou, E. P. (2008). Actionable Knowledge in Clegg R and Bailey J eds. International Encyclopaedia of Organization Studies London Sage. [Google Scholar]
- Haughton G., Bankoff G. and Coulthard T. J. (2015). In search of ‘lost’ knowledge and outsourced expertise in flood risk management Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers 40 375–386. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Twigger-Ross, C., Kashefi, E., Weldon, S., Brooks, K., Deeming, H., Forrest, S., Fielding, J., Gomersall, A., Harries, T., McCarthy, S., Orr P., Parker, D. and Tapsell, S (2014). Flood Resilience Evaluation: Rapid Evidence Review. Report of research carried out by Collingwood Environmental Planning on behalf of the Department for Environment, Farming and Rural Affairs. [Google Scholar]
- Landström C., Whatmore S. J., Lane S. N., Odoni N. A., Ward N. and Bradley S. (2011). Co-producing flood risk knowledge: redistributing expertise in critical ‘participatory modelling’ Environment and Planning A 43 1617–1633. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.