E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hazard and risk mapping|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Chatterton JB, Viavattene C, Morris J, Penning- Rowsell EC and Tapsell S (2010) The Costs of the Summer 2007 Floods in England. Project: SC070039/R1. Environment Agency, Bristol.
- Hankin B., Bryant R., O’Malley V., Kitchen A., and Dobson R. (2014) A Flood Risk Management Protocol for Roads. Infrastructure Asset Management, ICE. http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/iasma.14.00017. Paper 1400017
- ERA-NET ROAD (2010) Risk Management for Roads in a Changing Climate: A Guidebook to the RIMAROCC Method. Project No. TR80A 2008:72148.
- Hall J.W., Dawson R.J., Sayers P., Rosu C., Chatterton J., Deakin R. 2003. A methodology for national-scale flood risk assessment. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Water & Maritime Engineering 2003, 156(3), 235-247. [CrossRef]
- ENVIRONMENT AGENCY (2005). Risk assessment of flood and coastal defence systems for strategic planning(RASP). ISBN 1844323722, LIT 1967. (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/riskassessment-of-flood-and-coastal-defence-systemsfor-strategic-planning-rasp)
- Hankin B, Waller S, Astle G and Kellagher R (2008). Mapping space for water: screening for urban flash flooding. Journal of Flood Risk Management 1(1): 13–22. [CrossRef]
- Kjeldson T., (2007). The Revitalised FSR/FEH rainfall-runoff method. Centre for Ecology and Hydrology (ISBN 0 903741 157)
- Lamb R, Crossley A and Waller S (2009) A fast 2D floodplain inundation model. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Water Management 162.
- DEFRA (2005). Flood Risks to People, Phase 2, FD2321/TR1, The Flood Risks to People Methodology. Flood and Coastal R&D Programme. London: Defra
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.