E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Forecasting and warning|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Deltares (2015). Delft-FEWS wiki. https://publicwiki.deltares.nl/display/FEWSDOC/Home
- W.S. Jäger, C. Heijer A. den, Bolle A.M. Hanea (2015). A Bayesian network approach to coastal storm impact modelling. 12th International Conference on Applications of Statistics and Probability in Civil Engineering. Vancouver, Canada July 12–15, 2015
- RISC-KIT (2015). Project website, http://www.risckit.eu/np4/home.html
- M. Werner, J. Schellekens, P. Gijsbers, M. Dijk O. van, Akker K. van den, Heynert (2012). The Delft-FEWS flow forecasting system. Environmental Modelling & Software (Elsevier) 40 65–77. [CrossRef]
- Simone de Kleermaeker, Wiebke S. Jager, Ap van Dongeren, Development of coastal-fews: Early Warning System Tool Development, E-proceedings of the 36th IAHR World Congress
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.