E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Adaptation to long term change|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Waltham T. (2015), Sinking cities - An intergtrated approach towards solutions. [Google Scholar]
- Haasnoot M., Kwakkel J. H., Walker W. E., and ter Maat J. (2013). Dynamic adaptive policy pathways: A method for crafting robust decisions for a deeply uncertain world. Glob. Environ. Chang., vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 485–498. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hallegatte S., Green C., Nicholls R. J., and Corfee-Morlot J. (2013) Future flood losses in major coastal cities, Nature. Climate. Chang., vol. 3, no. 9, pp. 802–806. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ke Q. (2014). Flood risk analysis for metropolitan areas – a case study for Shanghai, November. Delft Univeristy of Techonology [Google Scholar]
- NDRC (2014). National Programs on Climate Adapatation. Report in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Qin H. P., Li Z. X., and Fu G. (2013). The effects of low impact development on urban flooding under different rainfall characteristics, Journel of Environment. Manage., vol. 129, pp. 577–585. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balica S. F., Wright N. G., and van der Meulen F. (2012). A flood vulnerability index for coastal cities and its use in assessing climate change impacts, vol. 64, no. 1. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Water Resource of China. (1998). Flood Prevention Programme for Tai Lake Basin. In Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Minidtry of Housing and Urban-rural Development. (2014). Design code of outdoor wasterwater engineering. Report number: GB 50014—2014. In Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Li Y., Qin Y. and Duan Z. (1998). An estimation and assessment of future sea level rise in Shanghai Region, Acta Geogr. Sin., vol. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Yin J., Hu Z., Xu X., Wang S. (2011). Multiple scenario analyses forecasting the confounding impacts of sea level rise and tides from storm induced coastal flooding in the city of Shanghai, China. Encironmental Earth Sci, vol. 63, pp. 407–414. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gong Y. S. (2008). The impact of land subsidence in Shanghai. Yangtze River, vol. 39, no. 6, in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Cui Y. L. D., Zhao G. (2012). Preliminary analysis of storm surge barrier at the mouth of the Huangpu River. Adv. Sci. Technol. Water Resour., vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 1–4., in Chinese [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.