E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Adaptation to long term change|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- ASC (2015). Progress in preparing for climate change 2015 Report to Parliament Committee on Climate Change June 2015. https://www.theccc.org.uk/wpcontent/uploads/2015/06/6.736_CCC_ASC_Adaptation-Progress-Report_2015_FINAL_WEB_250615_RFS.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Bouwer, L.M., Bubeck, P. and Aerts, J.C., 2010. Changes in future flood risk due to climate and development in a Dutch polder area. Global Environmental Change, 20(3), pp. 463–471. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Evans, E., Ashley, R., Hall, J., Penning-Rowsell, E., Saul, A., Sayers, P., Watkinson, A. (2004a). Foresight Future Flooding, Scientific Summary: Volume 2: Managing future risks. Office of Science and Technology, London. [Google Scholar]
- Evans, E., Ashley, R., Hall, J., Penning-Rowsell, E., Saul, A., Sayers, P., Watkinson, A. (2004b). Foresight Future Flooding, Scientific Summary: Volume 1: Future risks and their drivers. Office of Science and Technology, London. [Google Scholar]
- DEFRA (2005). Making Space for Water: Taking Forward a New Government Strategy for Flood and Coastal Erosion. First Government Response to the Autumn 2004 Making Space for Water Consultation Exercise. London: Department of the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. [Google Scholar]
- Environment Agency (2010). Working with natural processes to manage flood and coastal erosion risk. London: Environment Agency. [Google Scholar]
- HM Treasury (2003). The Green Book: Appraisal and Evaluation in Central Government. [Google Scholar]
- HR Wallingford (2015) Update analysis of the number of properties located in areas at risk of flooding and coastal erosion in England. A HR Wallingford report completed from the ASC. [Google Scholar]
- Klijn, F., van Buuren, M. and van Rooij, S.A., 2004. Flood-risk management strategies for an uncertain future: living with Rhine river floods in the Netherlands?. AMBIO: A Journal of the Human Environment, 33(3), pp. 141–147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klijn, F., de Bruijn, K.M., Knoop, J. and Kwadijk, J., 2012. Assessment of the Netherlands’ flood risk management policy under global change. Ambio, 41(2), pp. 180–192. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kwakkel, J.H. and Pruyt, E., 2013. Exploratory Modeling and Analysis, an approach for model-based foresight under deep uncertainty. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 80(3), pp. 419–431. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Met Office (2015). Developing H++ climate change scenarios for heatwaves, droughts, floods, windstorms and cold snaps. A report for the ASC, London. https://www.theccc.org.uk/publication/met-office-for-theasc-developing-h-climate-change-scenarios/ Accessed May 2016 Penning-Rowsell, E.C. (2015). A realistic assessment of fluvial and coastal flood risk in England and Wales. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers 40(1) 44–61. [Google Scholar]
- SayersPB; Hall, JW; Meadowcroft, IC (2002). Towards risk-based flood hazard management in the UK. Civil Engineering 2002, 150(5), 36–42. [Google Scholar]
- Sayers, P. B., GallowayG., Penning-RowsellE., Li, Y., Shen, F., Chen, Y, LeQuense, T. (2014). Strategic flood management: ten ‘golden rules’ to guide a sound approach. International Journal of River Basin Management, DOI: 10.1080/15715124.2014.902378. [Google Scholar]
- Sayers et al, (2015a) Climate Change Risk assessment 2017: Future flood risk in the UK. A report by Sayers and Partners LLP for the Climate Change Committee, London. https://www.theccc.org.uk/publication/sayersfor-the-asc-projections-of-future-flood-risk-in-the-uk/ [Google Scholar]
- Sayers et al, (2015b). Climate Change Risk assessment 2017: Future flood risk in the UK. Appendix F: The Future Flood Explorer - Overview Final. A report by Sayers and Partners LLP for the Climate Change Committee, London. https://www.theccc.org.uk/publication/sayers-for-the-ascprojections-of-future-flood-risk-in-the-uk/ [Google Scholar]
- Sayers et al, (2016). Flood resilience for disadvantaged areas. Submission to the National Resilience Review. A report by Sayers and Partners LLP for the Joseph Rowntree Foundation [Google Scholar]
- Scottish Government, (2011). Delivering sustainable flood risk management. http://www.gov.scot/Resource/Doc/351427/0117868.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.