E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Residual risk and insurance|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Bubeck P., Botzen W.J.W. and Aerts J.C.J.H. (2012). A review of risk perceptions and other factors that influence flood mitigation behavior. Risk Analysis, Vol 32(9), pp. 1481–1495. [CrossRef]
- Bradford R. A., O’Sullivan J. J., van der Craats I. M., Krywkow J., Rotko P., Aaltonen J., Bonaiuto M., De Dominicis S., Waylen K. and Schelfaut K. (2012). Risk perception–issues for flood management in Europe. Natural Hazards and Earth System Science, Vol 12(7), pp. 2299–2309. [CrossRef]
- Botzen W.J.W., Aerts J.C.J.H. and van den Bergh J.C.J.M. (2009). Willingness of homeowners to mitigate climate risk through insurance, Ecological Economics, Vol 68(6–8), pp. 2265–2277. [CrossRef]
- Wachinger G., Renn O., Begg C. and Kuhlicke C. (2013) The Risk Perception Paradox-Implications for Governance and Communication of Natural Hazards, Risk Analysis, Vol 33, pp. 1049–1065. [CrossRef]
- Oulahen G. (2015) Flood Insurance in Canada: Implications for Flood Management and Residential Vulnerability to Flood Hazards, Environmental Management, Vol 55 (2015), pp. 603–615. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dillman D. A. (1978). Mail and Telephone Surveys: The Total Design Method, New York: Wiley.
- Bateman I., Carson J. R., Day T. B., Hanemann M., Hanley N., Hett T., Jones Lee M., Loomes G., Mourato S., Özdemiroglu E., Pearce D., Sudgen W. R. and Swanson J. (2002) Economic Valuation with Stated Preference Techniques: A Manual, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK.
- Thieken A.H., Petrow T., Kreibich H. and Merz B. (2006). Insurability and mitigation of flood losses in private households in Germany, Risk Analysis, Vol 26, pp. 383–395. [CrossRef]
- Botzen W.J.W. and van den Bergh J.C.J.M. (2012) Risk attitudes to low-probability climate change risks: WTP for flood insurance, Journal of Economic Behavior & OrganiZation, Vol 82 (1), pp. 151–166. [CrossRef]
- Zaleskiewicz T., Piskorz Z. and Borkowska A. (2002). Fear or money? Decisions on insuring oneself against flood. Risk, Decision and Policy, Vol 7, pp. 221–233. doi:10.1017/S1357530902000662. [CrossRef]
- Atreya A., Ferreira S. and Michel-Kerjan E. (2015). What drives households to buy flood insurance? New evidence from Georgia. Ecological Economics, Vol 117, pp. 153–161. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.