E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Residual risk and insurance|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Association of British Insurers (2016). New figures reveal scale of insurance response after recent floods. https://www.abi.org.uk.
- The Environment Agency (2009). Flooding in England: A National Assessment of Flood Risk. Bristol, UK.
- Department of Communities and Local Government (2007). Improving the Flood Performance of New Buildings - flood Resilient Construction Guidance. London.
- Garvin S and Hunter K (2014). Flood resilient technologies, BRE Good Building Guide GBG 84, IHS Press, London.
- Garvin S, Hunter K, Barker R, Pellizzon R, Alexander J and George G (2014). Flood Resilient Property. Report to Defra, UK.
- British Standards Institution (2015). BS85500: Flood resistant and resilient construction. Guide to improving the flood performance of buildings. BSI, London.
- Garvin S et al (2005). Standard for repair of buildings following flooding, CIRIA Publication C623, London, UK.
- Garvin S (2016) BRE Digest 365. Soakaway design, IHS Press, London.
- Environment Agency. Sustainable drainage systems (SUDS) A guide for developers.
- Connelly A, et al (2013). Six steps to property level flood resilience, Guidance for property owners /guidance for professionals, see www.smartfloodprotection.org
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.