E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- F. Azizi, Applied Analyses in Geotechnics (E & FN Spon Press, 2000)
- C. Rujikiatkamjorn, B. Indraratna, D. T. Bergado, 3D numerical modelling of hexagonal wire mesh reinforced embankment on soft Bangkok silt, Geo Congress, 2263–2272 (2012)
- Z.R. Yue, Thermal regime simulation of embankment and berm in permafrost, Geomechanics and Geoengineering, 3(2), 97–105 (2008) [CrossRef]
- A. Kalliainen, P. Kolisoja, A. Nurmikolu, Modeling of the effect of embankment dimensions on the mechanical behavior of railway track, Joint Rail Conference 1, 389–398 (2010)
- D. A. DeVries, Thermal Properties of Soils, Physics of Plant Environment (North-Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam, 210–235, 1963)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.