E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- E.E. Alonso, A. Gens, A. Josa, A constitutive model for partially saturated soils. Ge’ot. J. 3, pp 405–430 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Wheeler, An alternative framework for unsaturated soil behaviour. Ge’ot. J. 41(2), pp 257–261, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Wheeler, V. Sivakumar, An ealso-plastic critical state framework for unsaturated soil. Ge’ot. J. 45(1), 35–53 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino, A possible critical state framework for unsaturated compacted clay. Ge’ot. J. 57, pp 385–389, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Zhao, Q. Luo, L. Li, F. Yang, X.L. Yang, The upper bound calculation of passive earth pressure based on shear strength theory of unsaturated soil. Proc. of Slope Stability, Retaining walls and Foundatios, ASCE, pp 151–157, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Stanier, A. Tarantino, Active earth force in ‘cohesionless’ unsaturated soils using bound theorems of plasticity, In: E.E. Alonso, A. Gens (Eds.), Proc. of 5th Int. Conf. on Unsat. Soils, CRC Press, Barcelona, Spain, pp 1081–1086, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Smith, M. Gilbert, Application of discontinuity layout optimization to plane plasticity problems. Proc. R. Soc., A 463, pp 2461–2484, (2007a). [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Smith, M. Gilbert, New upper bound solutions for layered soil bearing capacity problems using discontinuity layout optimazation. In: Proc. 10th Australia New Zealand Conf. Geo. Mechs., Brisbane, (2007b). [Google Scholar]
- M. Gilbert, C. Smith, I. Haslam, T. Pritchard, Application of discontinuity layout optimization to geotechnical limit analysis problems. In: Proc. 7th Eur. Conf. Num. Meths. Geo. Eng., Trondheim, Norway, pp 169–174, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Shwan, C.C. Smith, Application of limit analysis in unsaturated soils: numerical and experimental study of bearing capacity. In Unsat. Soils: Res. and Appl. - Proc. 6th Int. Con. Unsat. Soils, Sydney, Australia, pp 1757–1762, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Krishnapillai, N. Ravichandran, New soil-water characteristic curve and Its performance in the finite-element simulation of unsaturated soils. Int. J. Geo., 12pp 209–219, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Standard, Eurocode 7: Geotechnical design, (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.