E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- E.E. Alonso, A. Gens, A. Josa, A constitutive model for partially saturated soils. Ge’ot. J. 3, pp 405–430 (1990).
- S.J. Wheeler, An alternative framework for unsaturated soil behaviour. Ge’ot. J. 41(2), pp 257–261, (1991).
- S.J. Wheeler, V. Sivakumar, An ealso-plastic critical state framework for unsaturated soil. Ge’ot. J. 45(1), 35–53 (1995).
- A. Tarantino, A possible critical state framework for unsaturated compacted clay. Ge’ot. J. 57, pp 385–389, (2007).
- L.H. Zhao, Q. Luo, L. Li, F. Yang, X.L. Yang, The upper bound calculation of passive earth pressure based on shear strength theory of unsaturated soil. Proc. of Slope Stability, Retaining walls and Foundatios, ASCE, pp 151–157, (2009).
- S. Stanier, A. Tarantino, Active earth force in ‘cohesionless’ unsaturated soils using bound theorems of plasticity, In: E.E. Alonso, A. Gens (Eds.), Proc. of 5th Int. Conf. on Unsat. Soils, CRC Press, Barcelona, Spain, pp 1081–1086, (2010).
- C. C. Smith, M. Gilbert, Application of discontinuity layout optimization to plane plasticity problems. Proc. R. Soc., A 463, pp 2461–2484, (2007a). [CrossRef]
- C. C. Smith, M. Gilbert, New upper bound solutions for layered soil bearing capacity problems using discontinuity layout optimazation. In: Proc. 10th Australia New Zealand Conf. Geo. Mechs., Brisbane, (2007b).
- M. Gilbert, C. Smith, I. Haslam, T. Pritchard, Application of discontinuity layout optimization to geotechnical limit analysis problems. In: Proc. 7th Eur. Conf. Num. Meths. Geo. Eng., Trondheim, Norway, pp 169–174, (2010).
- B. J. Shwan, C.C. Smith, Application of limit analysis in unsaturated soils: numerical and experimental study of bearing capacity. In Unsat. Soils: Res. and Appl. - Proc. 6th Int. Con. Unsat. Soils, Sydney, Australia, pp 1757–1762, (2014).
- S. H. Krishnapillai, N. Ravichandran, New soil-water characteristic curve and Its performance in the finite-element simulation of unsaturated soils. Int. J. Geo., 12pp 209–219, (2012). [CrossRef]
- B. Standard, Eurocode 7: Geotechnical design, (2004).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.