E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Mechanical Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- O. Buzzi O, S. Fityus, R. Kingsland, S. Aryal ANZ 2012 Conf. proceedings, Melb. pp 1075–1080 (2012)
- S. Aryal, R. Kingsland, D. Och et al. ANZ 2012 Conf. proceedings, Melb. pp 1304–1309 (2012)
- J. Nelson and D. Miller. Expansive Soils: Problems and Practice in Foundation and Pavement Engineering. John Wiley and Sons, New York (1997)
- G. Mesri, C.R. Ullrich, Y.K. Choi Géotechnique 28:281–307 (1978). [CrossRef]
- X.F. Liu, O. Buzzi, S.Y. Yuan, J. Mendes and S. Fityus. Can. Geo. Journal, 53: 1–17 (2016). [CrossRef]
- S.Y. Yuan, X.F. Liu and O. Buzzi. Paper submitted to the 3rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Paris (2016).
- P. Delage, M. Howat and Y.J. Cui. Eng. Geology, 50 (1-2): 31–48 (1998). [CrossRef]
- V. Escario and J. Saez. In: Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Expansive Soils. Vol. 1. Haifa, Israel, pp. 195–200 (1973).
- R. Pusch and R. Yong. Microstructure of smectite clays and engineering performance, Taylor and Francis, New York (2006).
- L. Liu. Prediction of swelling pressures of different types of bentonite in dilute solutions. Colloids Surf. A. Physicochem. Eng. Asp., 434, 303–318 (2013).
- N. Saiyouri, P. Y. Hicher and D. Tessier. Microstructural approach and transfer water modelling in highly compacted unsaturated swelling clays. Mech. Cohesive-frictional Mater., 5(1), 41–60 (2000). [CrossRef]
- N. Saiyouri, P. Y. Hicher and D. Tessier. Experimental study of swelling in unsaturated compacted clays. Clay Miner., 39(4), 469–479 (2004). [CrossRef]
- P. Delage, D. Marcial, Y.J. Cui and X. Ruiz. Ageing effects in a compacted bentonite: a microstructure approach. Géotechnique, 56:291–304 (2006). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.