E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Mechanical Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- O. Buzzi O, S. Fityus, R. Kingsland, S. Aryal ANZ 2012 Conf. proceedings, Melb. pp 1075–1080 (2012)
- S. Aryal, R. Kingsland, D. Och et al. ANZ 2012 Conf. proceedings, Melb. pp 1304–1309 (2012)
- J. Nelson and D. Miller. Expansive Soils: Problems and Practice in Foundation and Pavement Engineering. John Wiley and Sons, New York (1997)
- G. Mesri, C.R. Ullrich, Y.K. Choi Géotechnique 28:281–307 (1978). [CrossRef]
- X.F. Liu, O. Buzzi, S.Y. Yuan, J. Mendes and S. Fityus. Can. Geo. Journal, 53: 1–17 (2016). [CrossRef]
- S.Y. Yuan, X.F. Liu and O. Buzzi. Paper submitted to the 3rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Paris (2016).
- P. Delage, M. Howat and Y.J. Cui. Eng. Geology, 50 (1-2): 31–48 (1998). [CrossRef]
- V. Escario and J. Saez. In: Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Expansive Soils. Vol. 1. Haifa, Israel, pp. 195–200 (1973).
- R. Pusch and R. Yong. Microstructure of smectite clays and engineering performance, Taylor and Francis, New York (2006).
- L. Liu. Prediction of swelling pressures of different types of bentonite in dilute solutions. Colloids Surf. A. Physicochem. Eng. Asp., 434, 303–318 (2013).
- N. Saiyouri, P. Y. Hicher and D. Tessier. Microstructural approach and transfer water modelling in highly compacted unsaturated swelling clays. Mech. Cohesive-frictional Mater., 5(1), 41–60 (2000). [CrossRef]
- N. Saiyouri, P. Y. Hicher and D. Tessier. Experimental study of swelling in unsaturated compacted clays. Clay Miner., 39(4), 469–479 (2004). [CrossRef]
- P. Delage, D. Marcial, Y.J. Cui and X. Ruiz. Ageing effects in a compacted bentonite: a microstructure approach. Géotechnique, 56:291–304 (2006). [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.