E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Mechanical Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- O. Buzzi O, S. Fityus, R. Kingsland, S. Aryal ANZ 2012 Conf. proceedings, Melb. pp 1075–1080 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aryal, R. Kingsland, D. Och et al. ANZ 2012 Conf. proceedings, Melb. pp 1304–1309 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Nelson and D. Miller. Expansive Soils: Problems and Practice in Foundation and Pavement Engineering. John Wiley and Sons, New York (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mesri, C.R. Ullrich, Y.K. Choi Géotechnique 28:281–307 (1978). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Liu, O. Buzzi, S.Y. Yuan, J. Mendes and S. Fityus. Can. Geo. Journal, 53: 1–17 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Yuan, X.F. Liu and O. Buzzi. Paper submitted to the 3rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Paris (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Delage, M. Howat and Y.J. Cui. Eng. Geology, 50 (1-2): 31–48 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- V. Escario and J. Saez. In: Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Expansive Soils. Vol. 1. Haifa, Israel, pp. 195–200 (1973). [Google Scholar]
- R. Pusch and R. Yong. Microstructure of smectite clays and engineering performance, Taylor and Francis, New York (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu. Prediction of swelling pressures of different types of bentonite in dilute solutions. Colloids Surf. A. Physicochem. Eng. Asp., 434, 303–318 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Saiyouri, P. Y. Hicher and D. Tessier. Microstructural approach and transfer water modelling in highly compacted unsaturated swelling clays. Mech. Cohesive-frictional Mater., 5(1), 41–60 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Saiyouri, P. Y. Hicher and D. Tessier. Experimental study of swelling in unsaturated compacted clays. Clay Miner., 39(4), 469–479 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Delage, D. Marcial, Y.J. Cui and X. Ruiz. Ageing effects in a compacted bentonite: a microstructure approach. Géotechnique, 56:291–304 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.