E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Mechanical Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- N. Janbu, L. Bjerrum, and B. Kjaernsli, “Veiledning ved løsning av fundamenteringsoppgaver,” 1956.
- K. Terzaghi, Theoretical soil mechanics. vol 18: Wiley New York, 1943.
- E. de Beer and A. Marten, “Method of computation of an upper limit for the influence of hetero-geneity of sand layers on the settlement of bridges’. 4th ICSMFE,” ed: London, 1951.
- J. H. Schmertmann, P. R. Brown, and J. P. Hartman, “Improved strain influence factor diagrams,” Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering Division, vol. 104, pp. 1131–1135, 1978.
- J. Jennings and J. Burland, “Limitations to the use of effective stresses in partly saturated soils,” Géotechnique, vol. 12, pp. 125-144, 1962. [CrossRef]
- R. Tadepalli, H. Rahardjo, and D. G. Fredlund, “Measurements of matric suction and volume changes during inundation of collapsible soil,” Geotechnical Testing Journal, vol. 15, pp. 115-122, 1992. [CrossRef]
- R. Blanchfield and W. Anderson, “Wetting collapse in opencast coalmine backfill,” Proceedings of the ICE-Geotechnical Engineering, vol. 143, pp. 139-149, 2000. [CrossRef]
- S. Wheeler and V. Sivakumar, “An elasto-plastic critical state framework for unsaturated soil,” Géotechnique, vol. 45, pp. 35-53, 1995. [CrossRef]
- E. E. Alonso, A. Gens, and A. Josa, “A constitutive model for partially saturated soils,” Géotechnique, vol. 40, pp. 405-430, 1990. [CrossRef]
- M. Md.Noor, R. Jidin, and M. Hafez, “Effective Stress and Complex Soil Settlement Behavior,” EJGE, vol. 13, 2008.
- M. Md.Noor and W. F. Anderson, “A Qualitative Framework for Loading and Wetting Collapses in Saturated and Unsaturated Soils,” in 16th South East Asian Geotechnical Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2007.
- M. Md.Noor and I. B. Mohamed Jais, “Rotational multiple yield surface framework and the prediction of stress-strain response for saturated and unsaturated soils,” in 5th International conference on unsaturated soils Barcelona, Spain, 2010.
- M. Md.Noor and W. F. Anderson, “A comprehensive shear strength model for saturated and unsaturated soils,” in Unsaturated Soils 2006, 2006, pp. 1992–2003. [CrossRef]
- P. Saffari, M. J. Md.Noor, B. A. Hadi, and S. Motamedi, “Laboratory Test Methods for Shear Strength Behavior of Unsaturated Soils Under Suction Control, Using Triaxial Apparatus,” in InCIEC 2014, ed: Springer, 2015, pp. 567–576. [CrossRef]
- I. B. Mohamed Jais and M. J. Md.Noor, “Establishing Unique Relationship between Minimum Mobilised Friction Angle and Axial Strain for Anisotropic Soil Settlement Model,” presented at the Asia Pacific Conference on Unsaturated Soil, Newcastle, Australia, 2009.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.