E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Hydraulic Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- FredlundD.G. Use of the soil-water characteristic curve in the implementation of unsaturated soil mechanics. Proc. Third Int. Conf. on Unsaturated Soils, UNSAT 2002, Recife, Brazil. (eds. JucaJ.F.T., de CamposT.M.P., and MarinhoF.A.M.. London: Taylor and Francis, Vol.3, pp. 887–902. 2002.
- HughesP.N., GlendinningS., MendesJ., ParkinG., TollD.G., GallipoliD., MillerP. Full-scale testing to assess climate effects on embankments. Special Issue of Engineering Sustainability: Proc. Institution of Civil Engineers, 162, 2, pp. 67–79. 2009. [CrossRef]
- MendesJ. Assessment of the impact of climate change on an instrumented embankment: an unsaturated soil mechanics approach. PhD Thesis, Durham University. Available online: http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/612/. 2011.
- BS1377. Methods of test for Soils of Civil Engineering Purposes, British Standards Institute, Milton Keynes. 1990.
- LiuG., TollD.G., KongL. & AsquithJ.D. Matric suction and volume characteristics of compacted clay soil under drying and wetting cycles, submitted to ASTM Geotechnical Testing Journal. In press.
- TollD.G., AsquithJ.D., FraserA., HassanA.A., LiuG., LourençoS.D.N., MendesJ., NoguchiT., OsinskiP. & StirlingR.A. Tensiometer techniques for determining soil water retention curves. Proc. 6th Asia-Pacific Conference on Unsaturated Soil. Guilin, China. London: Taylor & Francis (2015)
- LourençoS.D.N., GallipoliD., TollD.G., EvansF.D. & MederoG.M. Determination of the Soil Water Retention Curve with Tensiometers, in Experimental Unsaturated Soil Mechanics, (ed. SchanzT.), Springer, pp. 95–102. 2007.
- LourençoS.D.N., GallipoliD., TollD.G., AugardeC.E. & EvansF. 2011. A new procedure for the determination of the Soil Water Retention Curves by continuous drying using high suction tensiometers. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 48, 2, pp. 327–335. [CrossRef]
- LourençoS.D.N., GallipoliD., TollD.G. and EvansF.D. Development of a Commercial Tensiometer for Triaxial Testing of Unsaturated Soils, Proc. 4th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Phoenix, USA, Geotechnical Special Publication No. 147, Reston: ASCE, Vol.2, pp. 1875–1886. 2006.
- TollD.G., LourençoS.D.N. and MendesJ. Advances in suction measurements using high suction tensiometers, Engineering Geology, 165, pp 29–37. 2013. [CrossRef]
- TollD.G. 1999. A data acquisition and control system for geotechnical testing, in Computing Developments in Civil and Structural Engineering (eds. KumarB. and ToppingB.H.V.), Edinburgh: Civil-Comp Press, pp 237–242. [CrossRef]
- GlendinningS., HughesP.N., HelmP., ChambersJ., MendesJ., GunnD., WilkinsonP. & UhlemannS. Construction, management and maintenance of embankments used for road and rail infrastructure: implications of weather induced pore water pressures. Acta Geotechnica 9(5): 799. 2014. [CrossRef]
- OsinskiP., TollD.G. & KodaE. Comparison of Soil Water Retention Curves for sandy clay obtained using different laboratory testing methods. Proc. 3rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Paris. 2016.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.