E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Retention Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- D. G. Fredlund and H. Rahardjo, Soil mechanics for unsaturated soils. John Wiley & Sons, (1993). [CrossRef]
- R. H. Brooks and A. T. Corey, Hydraulic Properties of Porous Media. Colorado State University, (1964).
- D. G. Fredlund and A. Xing, “Equations for the soil-water characteristic curve,” Can. Geotech. J., vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 521–532, (1994). [CrossRef]
- W. R. Gardner, “Some steady-state solutions of the unsaturated moisture flow equation with application to evaporation from a water table,” Soil Sci., vol. 85, no. 4, pp. 228–232, (1958). [CrossRef]
- C. R. McKee and A. C. Bumb, “The importance of unsaturated flow parameters in designing a monitoring system for hazardous wastes and environmental emergencies,” in Proc. Hazardous Materials Control Research Institute Natl. Conf., Houston, TX, pp. 50–58, (1984).
- M. T. van Genuchten, “A Closed-form Equation for Predicting the Hydraulic Conductivity of Unsaturated Soils1,” Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., vol. 44, no. 5, p. 892, (1980). [CrossRef]
- J. Williams, R. E. Prebble, W. T. Williams, and C. T. Hignett, “The influence of texture, structure and clay mineralogy on the soil moisture characteristic,” Soil Res., vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 15–32, (1983). [CrossRef]
- L. M. Arya and J. F. Paris, “A physicoempirical model to predict the soil moisture characteristic from particle-size distribution and bulk density data,” Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 1023–1030, (1981). [CrossRef]
- M. D. Fredlund, D. G. Fredlund, and G. W. Wilson, “Prediction of the soil-water characteristic curve from grain-size distribution and volume-mass properties,” in Proc., 3rd Brazilian Symp. on Unsaturated Soils,( 1997), vol. 1, pp. 13–23.
- A. Johari and A. A. Javadi, “Prediction of a soil-water characteristic curve using neural network,” 5th International Conference Unsaturated Soils Barrcelona Spain, vol. 1, pp. 461–466, (2011).
- A. Johari, G. Habibagahi, and A. Ghahramani, “Prediction of soil-water characteristic curve using a genetic based neural network,” Sci. Iran., vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 284–294, (2006).
- A. Ahangar-Asr, A. Johari, and A. A. Javadi, “An evolutionary approach to modelling the soil–water characteristic curve in unsaturated soils,” Comput. Geosci., vol. 43, pp. 25–33, Jun. (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. Johari and A. Hooshmandnejad, “Prediction of soil-water characteristic curve using gene expression programming,” Iran. J. Sci. Technol. Trans. Civ. Eng., vol. 39, no. C1, (2015).
- W. S. Sillers and D. G. Fredlund, “Statistical assessment of soil-water characteristic curve models for geotechnical engineering,” Can. Geotech. J., vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 1297–1313, (Dec. 2001). [CrossRef]
- R. G. Hills, D. B. Hudson, and P. J. Wierenga, “Spatial variability at the Las Cruces trench site,” Indirect Methods Estim. Hydraul. Prop. Unsaturated Soils Univ Calif. Riverside, pp. 529–538, (1992).
- M. Fredlund, G. F. N. Gitirana, Jr., and H. Pham, “A methodology for applying probability theory to unsaturated hydraulic proper- ties for seepage analysis,” Proc GeoCongress 2008 Chall. Sustain. Geoenvironment Geotech. Spec. PubliCation 178 ASCE Rest. Va, (2008).
- R. F. Carsel and R. S. Parrish, “Developing joint probability distributions of soil water retention characteristics,” Water Resour. Res., vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 755–769, (1988). [CrossRef]
- K.-K. Phoon, “Modeling and simulation of stochastic data,” in GeoCongress 2006@ sGeotechnical Engineering in the Information Technology Age, pp. 1–17, (2006).
- K.-K. Phoon, A. Santoso, and S.-T. Quek, “Probabilistic analysis of soil-water characteristic curves,” J. Geotech. Geoenvironmental Eng., vol. 136, no. 3, pp. 445–455, (2010). [CrossRef]
- C. F. Chiu, W. M. Yan, and K.-V. Yuen, “Reliability analysis of soil–water characteristics curve and its application to slope stability analysis,” Eng. Geol., vol. 135–136, pp. 83–91, (May 2012). [CrossRef]
- P. G. Hoel, S. C. Port, and C. J. Stone, Introduction to Statistical Theory. Houghton-Mifflin, (1971).
- K. M. Ramachandran and C. P. Tsokos, Mathematical Statistics with Applications. Academic Press, (2009).
- H. Tijms, Understanding Probability: Chance Rules in Everyday Life. Cambridge University Press, (2007). [CrossRef]
- A. Johari and A. A. Javadi, “Reliability assessment of infinite slope stability using the jointly distributed random variables method,” Sci. Iran., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 423–429, (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. Johari and A. R. Khodaparast, “Modelling of probability liquefaction based on standard penetration tests using the jointly distributed random variables method”, Eng. Geol., vol. 158, pp. 1–14, (May 2013). [CrossRef]
- A. Johari, A. A. Javadi, M. H. Makiabadi, and A. R. Khodaparast, “Reliability assessment of liquefaction potential using the jointly distributed random variables method”, Soil Dyn. Earthq. Eng., vol. 38, pp. 81–87, (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.