E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- G. Blight, “Interactions between the atmosphere and the earth,” Géotechnique, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 715–767, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- G. Blight, “Solar heating of the soil and evaporation from a soil surface,” Géotechnique, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 355–363, Jan. (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. J. J. Cui, Y. F. F. Lu, P. Delage, and M. Riffard, “Field simulation of in situ water content and temperature changes due to ground atmospheric interactions,” Géotechnique, vol. 55, no. 7, pp. 557–567, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-S. Tang, Y.-J. Cui, B. Shi, A.-M. Tang, and C. Liu, “Desiccation and cracking behaviour of clay layer from slurry state under wetting–drying cycles,” Geoderma, vol. 166, no. 1, pp. 111–118, Oct. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cordero, A. Cuadrado, A. Ledesma, and P. C. Prat, “Patterns of cracking in soils due to drying and wetting cycles,” in Unsaturated Soils: Research and Applications - Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, UNSAT 2014, pp. 381–387, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Lakshmikantha, P.C. Prat, A. Ledesma (2012). “Experimental evidence of size effect in soil cracking”. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, vol. 49, p. 264–284. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Topp, J. L. Davis, and A. P. Annan, “Electromagnetic determination of soil water content: Measurements in coaxial transmission lines,” Water Resour. Res., vol. 16, no. 3, p. 574, (1980). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hueckel, B. Mielniczuk, M. El Youssoufi, L. Hu, and L. Laloui, “A three-scale cracking criterion for drying soils,” Acta Geophys., vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 1049–1059, Jan. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.