E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Brachman, R.W.I. and Krushelnitzky, R.P. 2005. Response of a landfill drainage pipe buried in a trench. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 42(3): 752–762. [CrossRef]
- Fredlund, D.G., Xing, A. and Huang, S. 1994. Predicting the permeability function for unsaturated soils using the soil-water characteristic curve. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 31(3): 521–532. [CrossRef]
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). 1990. Analysis of construction fatalities - OSHA Data Base 1985–1989.
- Garven, E. and Vanapalli, S.K. 2006. Evaluation of empirical procedures for predicting the shear strength of unsaturated soils. Proc. of the 4th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Carefree, Ariz., 2-6 April 2006, 2: 2570–2581.
- Oh, W.T. and Vanapalli, S.K. 2013. Interpreting the bearing capacity of unsaturated fine-grained soils using modified effective and total stress approaches. International Journal of Geomechanics, 13(6): 769–778. [CrossRef]
- Oshati, O. S., Valsangkar, A. J., Schriver, A. B. 2012. Performance of two cast-in-place box culverts under high embankments. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 49(12): 133–346.
- Seepage modeling with SEEP/W (2012). Geo-Slope International Ltd.
- Tomboy, O., De Vos, M., Charlier, R., Maertens, J., and Verbrugge, J.-C. Shear strength of unsaturated soil and its influence on slope stability. Proc. of the 1st European Conference, E-UNSAT 2008, 2-4 July 2008, Durham, United Kingdom: 459–464.
- Tu, X.B. Kwong, A.K.L., Dai, F.C. Tham, L.G. and Min, H. 2009. Field monitoring of rainfall infiltration in a loess slope and analysis of failure mechanism of rainfall-induced landslides. Engineering Geology, 105(1-2): 134–150. [CrossRef]
- Van Alboom, G. and Whenham, V. 2003. Soil investigation campaign at Limelette (Belgium): Results. Proc. of the 2nd Symposium on Screw Piles, May 7, Brussels, Belgium, 1: 21–70.
- Vanapalli, S.K., Fredlund, D.G., Pufahl, D.E. and Clifton, A.W. 1996. Model for the prediction of shear strength with respect to soil suction. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 33(3): 379–392. [CrossRef]
- Vanapalli, S.K. and Oh, W.T. 2012. Stability analysis of unsupported vertical trenches in unsaturated soils. Proc. of Geo-Congress 2012, ASCE, 25-29 March 2012, Oakland, CA: 2502–2511.
- Whenham, V., De Vos, V., Legrand, C., Charlier, R., Maertens, J. and Verbrugge, J.-C. 2007. Influence of soil suction on trench stability. Proc. of the 2nd International Conference on Mechanics of Unsaturated Soils, Weimar, Germany March 7-9, 2007: 495–501.
- Widisinghe, S. and Sivakugan, N. 2014. Vertical stress isobars for trenches and mine stopes containing Granular Backfills. International Journal of Geomechanics, 14(2): 313–318. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.