- D. A. Torrey, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 49, pp:3–14 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Z. Q. Zhu, D. Howe, Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 95, No. 4, pp: 746–765 (2007) [CrossRef]
- I. Boldea, L. N. Tutelea, L. Parsa, D. Dorrell, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 61, No. 10, pp: 5696–5711 (2014) [CrossRef]
- V. Nasirian, Sh. Kaboli, A. Davoudi, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 49, No. 3, pp: 1031–1042 (2013) [CrossRef]
- B. Fahimi, A. Emadi, R.B. Sepe, IEEE Transactions on Energy conversion, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp: 116–124 (2004) [CrossRef]
- N. Schofield, S. Long, IEEE Transactions of Vehicular Technology, Vol. 58, No. 1, pp: 48–56 (2009) [CrossRef]
- K. M. Rahman, B. Fahimi, G. Suresh, A. V. Rajarathnam, M. Ehsani, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 36, No. 1, pp: 111–121 (2000) [CrossRef]
- A. Powrózek, Scientific letters of Rzeszow University of Technology, Electrical engineering, No. 289, pp: 193–203 (2013)
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.