E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- Central Statistical Office of Poland, Poland in Figures, Warsaw (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Official Journal of the European Union, Commission regulation (EU) No 666/2013 of 8 July 2013 implementing Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to ecodesing requirements for vacuum cleaners (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Gieras, M. Wing, Permanent Magnet Motor Technology - Design and Applications, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded, (Marcel Dekker Inc., New York/2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Krishnan, Permanent Magnet synchronous and Brushless DC Motor Drives, (CRC Press, New York, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Rahman, A. Chiba, T. Fukao, IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting, Vol. 2, pp.1272–1275 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ziyuan Huang, Jiancheng Fang, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 63, Issue:5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Dong-Hee Lee, Huynh Khac Minh Khoi, Jin-Woo Ahn, International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), pp: 1595–1598 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.