E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- A.J. Hunt, E.H.K. Sin, R. Marriott, J.H. Clark, Generation, Capture, and Utilization of Industrial Carbon Dioxide, Chemsuschem, 3 (2010) 306–322. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.-M. Lavoie, Review on dry reforming of methane, a potentially more environmentally-friendly approach to the increasing natural gas exploitation, Frontiers in Chemistry, 2 (2014).
- J.T. Richardson, S.A. Paripatyadar, Carbon dioxide reforming of methane with supported rhodium, Applied Catalysis, 61 (1990) 293–309. [CrossRef]
- N. Thybaud, Lebain D.,, Panorama des vois de valorisation du CO2, French Agence de l’Environnement et de la Maitrise de l’Energie, Angers, France, 2010.
- M.S. Fan, A.Z. Abdullah, S. Bhatia, Catalytic Technology for Carbon Dioxide Reforming of Methane to Synthesis Gas, Chemcatchem, 1 (2009) 192–208. [CrossRef]
- M. Usman, W.M.A. Wan Daud, H.F. Abbas, Dry reforming of methane: Influence of process parameters—A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 45 (2015) 710–744. [CrossRef]
- A. Becerra, M. Dimitrijewits, C. Arciprete, A. Castro Luna, Stable Ni/Al2O3 catalysts for methane dry reforming, Granular Matter, 3 (2001) 79–81. [CrossRef]
- R. Zanganeh, M. Rezaei, A. Zamaniyan, Dry reforming of methane to synthesis gas on NiO–MgO nanocrystalline solid solution catalysts, Int J Hydrogen Energ, 38 (2013) 3012–3018. [CrossRef]
- C.E. Daza, J. Gallego, J.A. Moreno, F. Mondragón, S. Moreno, R. Molina, CO2 reforming of methane over Ni/Mg/Al/Ce mixed oxides, Catal Today, 133–135 (2008) 357–366. [CrossRef]
- A.R. Gonzalez, Y.J.O. Asencios, E.M. Assaf, J.M. Assaf, Dry reforming of methane on Ni-Mg-Al nano-spheroid oxide catalysts prepared by the sol-gel method from hydrotalcite-like precursors, Appl Surf Sci, 280 (2013) 876–887. [CrossRef]
- O.W. Perez-Lopez, A. Senger, N.R. Marcilio, M.A. Lansarin, Effect of composition and thermal pretreatment on properties of Ni–Mg–Al catalysts for CO2 reforming of methane, Applied Catalysis A: General, 303 (2006) 234–244. [CrossRef]
- R. Dębek, K. Zubek, M. Motak, P. Da Costa, T. Grzybek, Effect of nickel incorporation into hydrotalcite-based catalyst systems for dry reforming of methane, Res Chem Intermediat, 41 (2015) 9485–9495. [CrossRef]
- R. Dębek, K. Zubek, M. Motak, M.E. Galvez, P. Da Costa, T. Grzybek, Ni–Al hydrotalcite-like material as the catalyst precursors for the dry reforming of methane at low temperature, Comptes Rendus Chimie, 18 (2015) 1205–1210. [CrossRef]
- R. Dębek, M. Motak, D. Duraczyska, F. Launay, M.E. Galvez, T. Grzybek, P. Da Costa, Methane dry reforming over hydrotalcite-derived Ni-Mg-Al mixed oxides: the influence of Ni content on catalytic activity, selectivity and stability, Catalysis Science & Technology, 6 (2016) 6705–6715. [CrossRef]
- C.E. Daza, S. Moreno, R. Molina, Co-precipitated Ni–Mg–Al catalysts containing Ce for CO2 reforming of methane, Int J Hydrogen Energ, 36 (2011) 3886–3894. [CrossRef]
- C.E. Daza, C.R. Cabrera, S. Moreno, R. Molina, Syngas production from CO2 reforming of methane using Ce-doped Ni-catalysts obtained from hydrotalcites by reconstruction method, Applied Catalysis A: General, 378 (2010) 125–133. [CrossRef]
- R. Dębek, M. Radlik, M. Motak, M.E. Galvez, W. Turek, P. Da Costa, T. Grzybek, Nicontaining Ce-promoted hydrotalcite derived materials as catalysts for methane reforming with carbon dioxide at low temperature - On the effect of basicity, Catal Today, 257 (2015) 59–65. [CrossRef]
- A.I. Tsyganok, K. Suzuki, S. Hamakawa, K. Takehira, T. Hayakawa, Mg–Al Layered Double Hydroxide Intercalated with [Ni(edta)]2− Chelate as a Precursor for an Efficient Catalyst of Methane Reforming with Carbon Dioxide, Catal Lett, 77 (2001) 75–86. [CrossRef]
- A.I. Tsyganok, T. Tsunoda, S. Hamakawa, K. Suzuki, K. Takehira, T. Hayakawa, Dry reforming of methane over catalysts derived from nickel-containing Mg-Al layered double hydroxides, J Catal, 213 (2003) 191–203. [CrossRef]
- F. Cavani, F. Trifirò, A. Vaccari, Hydrotalcite-type anionic clays: Preparation, properties and applications, Catal Today, 11 (1991) 173–301. [CrossRef]
- V. Rives, Characterisation of layered double hydroxides and their decomposition products, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 75 (2002) 19–25. [CrossRef]
- D. Tichit, B. Coq, Catalysis by Hydrotalcites and Related Materials, CATTECH, 7 (2003) 206–217. [CrossRef]
- S. Kannan, A. Dubey, H. Knozinger, Synthesis and characterization of CuMgAl ternary hydrotalcites as catalysts for the hydroxylation of phenol, J Catal, 231 (2005) 381–392. [CrossRef]
- P. Tan, Z. Gao, C. Shen, Y. Du, X. Li, W. Huang, Ni-Mg-Al solid basic layered double oxide catalysts prepared using surfactant-assisted coprecipitation method for CO2 reforming of CH4, Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 35 (2014) 1955–1971. [CrossRef]
- E. Lopez-Salinas, Y. Ono, Intercalation chemistry of a Mg □ Al layered double hydroxide ion-exchanged with complex MCl2−4 (M □ Ni, Co) ions from organic media, Microporous Materials, 1 (1993) 33–42. [CrossRef]
- C. Li, Y.-W. Chen, Temperature-programmed-reduction studies of nickel oxide/alumina catalysts: effects of the preparation method, Thermochimica Acta, 256 (1995) 457–465. [CrossRef]
- B. Mile, D. Stirling, M.A. Zammitt, A. Lovell, M. Webb, The location of nickel oxide and nickel in silica-supported catalysts: Two forms of “NiO” and the assignment of temperature-programmed reduction profiles, J Catal, 114 (1988) 217–229. [CrossRef]
- A. Kadkhodayan, A. Brenner, Temperature-programmed reduction and oxidation of metals supported on γ-alumina, J Catal, 117 (1989) 311–321. [CrossRef]
- K.Y. Koo, S.-h. Lee, U.H. Jung, H.-S. Roh, W.L. Yoon, Syngas production via combined steam and carbon dioxide reforming of methane over Ni–Ce/MgAl2O4 catalysts with enhanced coke resistance, Fuel Processing Technology, 119 (2014) 151–157. [CrossRef]
- G. Leofanti, M. Padovan, G. Tozzola, B. Venturelli, Surface area and pore texture of catalysts, Catal Today, 41 (1998) 207–219. [CrossRef]
- Y.H. Hu, E. Ruckenstein, Catalytic Conversion of Methane to Synthesis Gas by Partial Oxidation and CO2 Reforming, Advances in Catalysis, Academic Press 2004, pp. 297–345.
- Y.-g. Chen, J. Ren, Conversion of methane and carbon dioxide into synthesis gas over alumina-supported nickel catalysts. Effect of Ni-Al2O3 interactions, Catal Lett, 29 (1994) 39–48. [CrossRef]
- H.-P. Ren, Y.-H. Song, W. Wang, J.-G. Chen, J. Cheng, J. Jiang, Z.-T. Liu, Z.-W. Liu, Z. Hao, J. Lu, Insights into CeO2-modified Ni–Mg–Al oxides for pressurized carbon dioxide reforming of methane, Chemical Engineering Journal, 259 (2015) 581–593. [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.