E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Power Generation: Solar Cells & Generators Testing|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- H. Y. Tada, J. R. Carter, B. E. Anspaugh, and R. G. Downing, “Solar cell radiation handbook,” Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology 82–69, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Anspaugh, “GaAs solar cell radiation handbook,” Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology 96–9, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Reinhardt, C. S. Mayberry, B. P. Lewis, and T. L. Kreifels, “Multijunction solar cell iso-junction dark current study,” in Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, 2000. Conference Record of the Twenty-Eighth IEEE, 2000, pp. 1118–1121. [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Reinhardt, Y. K. Yeo, P. H. Ostdiek, and R. L. Hengehold, “Junction characteristics of electronirradiated Ga0.5In0.5P n+-p diodes and solar cells,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 81, pp. 3700–3706, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kirchartz and U. Rau, “Detailed balance and reciprocity in solar cells,” Physica Status Solidi a- Applications and Materials Science, vol. 205, pp. 2737–2751, Dec 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kirchartz, U. Rau, M. Hermle, A. W. Bett, A. Helbig, and J. H. Werner, “Internal voltages in GaInP/GaInAs/Ge multijunction solar cells determined by electroluminescence measurements,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 92, Mar 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Roensch, R. Hoheisel, F. Dimroth, and A. W. Bett, “Subcell I-V characteristic analysis of gainp/gainas/ge solar cells using electroluminescence measurements,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 98, Jun 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hoheisel, F. Dimroth, A. W. Bett, S. R. Messenger, P. P. Jenkins, and R. J. Walters, “Electroluminescence analysis of irradiated GaInP/GaInAs/Ge space solar cells,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 108, pp. 235–240, Jan 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.