E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Generation: Solar Cells & Generators Testing|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Emery, K. et al. (2000). “Procedures for evaluating multi-junction concentrators”. In Proc. 28th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, pp1126–1130. [Google Scholar]
- Gras, A. et al. (2002). “Analysis for multi-junction solar cell measurements at Spasolab”. In Proc. 6th European Space Power Conference, ESA SP-502, pp577–580. [Google Scholar]
- Meusel, M. et al. (2006). “Characterization of monolithic III–V multi-junction solar cells-challenges and application”. Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 90, pp3268–3275. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gras, A. et al. (2008). “Multi-Source solar simulator characterization for establishing AM0 equivalent conditions”, In Proc. 8th European Space Power Conference. ESA SP-661 (CD-ROM). [Google Scholar]
- Campesato, R. et al. (2013). “Electron and proton irradiation on high efficiency III-V solar cells based on three and four junctions”. In Proc. 28th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, pp531–535 [Google Scholar]
- Campesato, R., Gori, G., Casale & M., Gabetta, G. (2014). “High Efficiency Four junction lattice matched solar cells for space applications: analysis of radiation hardness against 1 MeV electrons”. In Proc. 29th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, pp2031–2035. [Google Scholar]
- Blanco Moriana, G., Fernández-Marín, J., Jüngst, G. & Taylor, A. (2010). “Testing Methods to Quantify the Effects of Irradiation of Various Energies Protons and Electrons on the Performance of Triple Junction Solar Cells”. In Proc. 25th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, pp872–876. [Google Scholar]
- ECSS-E-ST-20-08C Rev. 1 (18 July 2012). “Space Engineering - Photovoltaic assemblies and components”. ECSS Secretariat, ESA-ESTEC Requirements & Standards Division, Noordwijk, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- Siefer, G., Baur, C. & Bett, A. (2010). “External quantum efficiency measurements of germanium bottom sub-cells: measurement artefact and its solutions”. In Proc. 35th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, pp704–707. [Google Scholar]
- Steiner et al. (2013). “Measuring IV Curves and Sub-cell Photocurrents in the Presence of Luminescent Coupling”. IEEE J. Photovolt., vol. 3, no. 2, pp879–887. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jüngst, G., Gras, A. & Baur, C. (2013). “Measurement uncertainty for electric performance calibration of triple junction solar cells at Spasolab”. In Proc. 28th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, pp540–543. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.