E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Storage: Electrochemical Components|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- A. Rashid bin Mohd Yusoff, Graphene-Based Energy Devices. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yan, Z. Fan, T. Wei, W. Qian, M. Zhang, and F. Wei, “Fast and reversible surface redox reaction of graphene–MnO2 composites as supercapacitor electrodes,” Carbon N. Y., vol. 48, no. 13, pp. 3825–3833, Nov. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Yu, L. Hu, N. Liu, H. Wang, M. Vosgueritchian, Y. Yang, Y. Cui, and Z. Bao, “Enhancing the supercapacitor performance of graphene/MnO2 nanostructured electrodes by conductive wrapping,” Nano Lett., vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 4438–4442, 2011. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Liang and L. Zhi, “Graphene-based electrode materials for rechargeable lithium batteries,” J. Mater. Chem., vol. 19, no. 33, p. 5871, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Gómez, M. K. Ram, F. Alvi, P. Villalba, E. Stefanakos, and A. Kumar, “Graphene-conducting polymer nanocomposite as novel electrode for supercapacitors,” J. Power Sources, vol. 196, no. 8, pp. 4102–4108, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Song, T. Xu, M. L. Gordin, Y. B. Jiang, I. T. Bae, Q. Xiao, H. Zhan, J. Liu, and D. Wang, “Polymer-graphene nanocomposites as ultrafast-charge and -discharge cathodes for rechargeable lithium batteries,” Nano Lett., vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 2205–2211, 2012. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhaoping and Z. Xufeng, Graphene, Energy storage and conversion Application. CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group. [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Stoller, S. Park, Y. Zhu, J. An, and R. S. Ruoff, “Graphene-Based Ultracapacitors,” pp. 6–10, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- P. Martins, A. C. Lopes, and S. Lanceros-Mendez, “Electroactive phases of poly(vinylidene fluoride): Determination, processing and applications,” Prog. Polym. Sci., vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 683–706, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. He, W. Chen, X. Li, Z. Zhang, J. Fu, C. Zhao, and E. Xie, “Freestanding three-dimensional graphene/Mno2 composite networks as ultralight and flexible supercapacitor electrodes,” ACS Nano, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 174–182, 2013. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, J. Zhu, X. Wu, Q. Han, and X. Wang, “Graphene oxide-Mno2 nanocomposites for supercapacitors,” ACS Nano, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 2822–2830, 2010. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Cheng, J. Tang, J. Ma, H. Zhang, N. Shinya, and L.-C. Qin, “Graphene and carbon nanotube composite electrodes for supercapacitors with ultra-high energy density.,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., vol. 13, no. 39, pp. 17615–24, 2011. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.