E3S Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20179th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast), Official Journal of the European Union, http://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/dir/2010/31/oj [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of Minister of Infrastructure and Economic Development (21 February, 2015) on the methodology for determining the energy performance of building or part of the building and energy performance certificates. (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 6946 Building components and building elements – Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance – Calculation methods (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 13370:2007 Thermal performance of buildings – Heat transfer via the ground — Calculation methods (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 13790:2008 Energy performance of buildings – Calculation of energy use for space heating and cooling (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 14683:2007 Thermal bridges in building construction – Linear thermal transmittance – Simplified methods and default values (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 13789:2007 Thermal performance of buildings — Transmission and ventilation heat transfer coefficients — Calculation method (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dall’O’, Green Energy Audit of Buildings, A Guide for Sustainable Energy Audit of Buildings, Springer-Verlag, London (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Infrastructure and Building, Typical statistical climate data for the Polish area for building energy performance purposes. (in Polish), Web Page: http://mib.gov.pl/2-Wskazniki_emisji_wartosci_opalowe_paliwa.htm), [accessed: 26 January, 2017] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of Minister of Infrastructure and Economic Development (12 April, 2002) on the technical conditions, which are to be met by buildings and their location (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- NIBE AB Sweden, Installer manual N.I.B.E F.18.104.22.168 Ground source heat pump, IHB PL 22.214.171.124-1 126.96.36.199.9.8 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- EN 14825 Air conditioners, liquid chilling packages and heat pumps, with electrically driven compressors, for space heating and cooling – Testing and rating at part load conditions and calculation of seasonal performance [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.