E3S Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20179th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- T. Kuppan, Heat exchanger design handbook, Marcel Dekker Inc., New York-Basel 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Fenix air handling unit with Superblok heat exchanger (in Polish), Web page: http://climaprodukt.com/produkt/fenix/ [Google Scholar]
- Resolair air handling unit (in Polish), Web page: http://www.menerga.pl/produkty,2,centrale-menerga,11,resolair-6264666865,72 [Google Scholar]
- T. Skiepko, R. K. Shah, Int. J. Heat Mass Tran. 48 (2005) 1608–1632, Web page: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0017931004005095 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kostkowski, Heat flow, Silesian University of Technology Publishing House, 2006 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kalinowski, Heat transfer and heat exchangers, Warsaw University of Technology Printing House, Warszawa 1995 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN–EN 308:2001 Heat exchangers. Test procedures for establishing the performance of air to air and flue gases heat recovery devices, Polish Committee for Standardization, Warsaw 2001 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-ISO 5221 Air distribution and air diffusion -- Rules to methods of measuring air flow rate in an air handling duct, Polish Committee for Standardization, Warsaw 1994 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.