E3S Web Conf.
Volume 20, 2017VIII International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Physics of Earthquake Precursors|
|Published online||24 October 2017|
- V.V. Bogdanov, A.V. Buzevich, A.V. Vinitsky, G.I. Druzhin, A.V. Kuptsov, I.N. Poddelsky, S.E. Smirnov, B.M. Shevtsov, Complex seismological and geophysical research of Kamchatka. To the 25th anniversary of the Kamchatka Experimental-Methodical Seismological Department of the GS RAS (KEMSD GS RAS, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, 2004) 259–278 [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Dobrovolsky, S.I. Zubkov, V.I. Myachkin, Modeling earthquake precursors (Nauka, Moscow, 1980) 7–24 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.emsd.ru/sdis/earthquake/catalogue/catalogue.php [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Saltykov, Physics of the Earth 2, 84–96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusev, Seismicity and seismic forecast, properties of the upper mantle and their relation to volcanism on Kamchatka (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1974) 109–119 [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Molchan, Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors 61, 84–98 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.