E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- R.J. Campbell, et al., Prospects for coal in electric power and industry, Tech. rep., Congressional Research Service Report, R42950 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Henderson, P. Baruya, CO2 reductions from CCTs and CO2 capture, CCC/200, London, UK, IEA Clean Coal Centre (July 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ryabchikov, et al., Power Technology and Engineering, 44 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Malek, Heating boiler operator's manual: maintenance, operation and repair, McGraw-Hill companies, New York (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Heselton, Boiler operator's handbook, Lilburn, GA: Fairmont Press, New York, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Nichols, et al., Reducing CO2 emissions by improving the efficiency of the existing coal-fired power plant fleet, US Department of Energy National Energy Technology Laboratory, DOE/NETL-2008/1329 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Boncimino, et al., Costs and effectiveness of upgrading and refurbishing older coal-fired power plants in developing APEC economies, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, Energy Working Group Project EWG 04/2003T available:, (June 2005), http://www.egcfe.ewg.apec.org/projects/UpgradePP_Report_2005.pdf [Google Scholar]
- F.M. White, Fluid mechanics, McGraw-Hill companies, New York (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakayama, R.F. Boucher, Introduction to fluid mechanics, Butterworth-Heinemann (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Mathews, K.D. Fink, Numerical methods using Matlab, Prentice Hall (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Baker, H.A. Shryock, A comprehensive approach to the analysis of cooling tower performance, SPX Marley, Thermal Science (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.