E3S Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2018The First Conference of the International Water Association IWA for Young Scientist in Poland “Water, Wastewater and Energy in Smart Cities”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 February 2018|
- Commission Directive (EU) 2015/1787 of 6 October 2015 amending Annexes II and III to Council Directive 98/83/EC on the quality of water intended for human consumption M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessais, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- RMH Regulation of Polish Minister of Health of 13 November 2015 on the scope on quality of water intended for human consumption, Journals of Laws (Dz.U.) No.1989 -RMH 2015 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Postawa A., Witczak S., Kmiecik E., Wątor K. Metals and related substances in drinking water in Poland, AGH Publishing 2011(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Krakow Waterworks page – http://en.wodociagi.krakow.pl/about-tap-water.html (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Krakow Waterworks– statement of water quality for 5.12.2015-29.02.2016 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Postawa A. Best Practice Guide on the Sampling and Monitoring of Metals in Drinking Water, IWA Publishing 2012 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 11885:2009 Water quality — Determination of selected elements by inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry (ICP-OES) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 17294-2:2016-11 Water quality — Determination of selected elements by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)(2016) [Google Scholar]
- PN-89/C-04638/02 Water and waste water – Ions balance of water – Methods of calculation (in Polish) (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Witczak S., Kania J. and Kmiecik E. Catalog of selected physical and chemical indicators of groundwater pollution and methods of marking them. Library of Environmental Monitoring. PIOŚ, Warsaw, 2013. (in Polish) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Kmiecik E. Metodological aspects of assessing the chemical status of grounwater, AGH Publishing 2011 (in Polish) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Szczepańska J., Kmiecik E., Drzymała M. Assesment of stability of curative waters chemical composition from ZdrójGłówny in Krzeszowice. Geological Bulletin of the Polish Geological Institute, 63(10/1):830-833 (in Polish) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Wątor K., Mika A. and Postawa A. Influence of installation materials and water stagnation time on the concentrations of selected metals in drinking water (In:) Water supply and water quality, p. 877–889. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.