E3S Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2018The First Conference of the International Water Association IWA for Young Scientist in Poland “Water, Wastewater and Energy in Smart Cities”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||06 February 2018|
- H. Marcak, T. Gołąbiowski, The Use of GPR Attributes to Map a Weak Zone in a River Dike. Exploration Geophysics, 45(2), 125-133 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Gołąbiowski, S. Tomecka-Suchoń, J. Farbisz, Application of Complex Geophysical Methods for Non-Invasive Examination of Technical Condition of River Dikes. Proc. of European Symp. on Modern Problems of Flood Protection, Paris-Orlean, 233-241 (in Polish) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gołąbiowski, Application of the GPR Method for Detection and Monitoring of Objects with Stochastical Distribution in the Geological Medium. AGH Ed., p. 251 (in Polish) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gołąbiowski, Velocity Analysis in the GPR Method for Loose-Zones Detection in the River Embankments. Proceedings of International Conference "GPR 2010", Lecce, Italy (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kot, Expertise of Technical Condition of Flood Gate no. 1 Located in Left Flood Levee of the Vistula River in the Village of Wawrzeńczyce. Firm Aquin, Oświącim (in Polish) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Karczewski,Ł. Ortyl, M. Pasternak, Fundaments of GPR Method. AGH Ed., p. 346 (in Polish) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Mala, Basic and Advance Radar Theory. Documentation of MALA GeoScience, Sweden (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Guy, J.J. Daniels, S. Radzevicius, Demonstration of Using Crossed Dipole GPR Antennae for Site Characterization. Geophysical Research Letters, 26(22), 3421-3424 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Radzevicius, Dipole antenna properties and their effects on ground penetrating radar data. Disertation. Bell&Howell Information and Learning Company (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pasternak, Radar penetration of the ground, WKŁ Ed., (in Polish) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mydlikowski, G. Beziuk, A. Szynkiewicz, Detection of inhomogeneities in structure of flood embankments by means of D.C. resistivity, gpr and frequency electromagnetic method measurements – short note, Acta Geodyn. Geomater., Vol. 4, No. 4 (148), 8388, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Popielski et al., The application of geophysical methods and numerical modeling for the evaluation of embankment technical conditions, Technical Transactions Environment Engineering, 1-Ś/(2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.