E3S Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2018The First Conference of the International Water Association IWA for Young Scientist in Poland “Water, Wastewater and Energy in Smart Cities”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 February 2018|
- RME, 2002: Regulation of the Minister of the Environment on the requirements to be met by surface water used to supply the population with drinking water. Dz.U. 2002.204.1728. [Google Scholar]
- RME, 2016: Regulation of the Minister of the Environment on the classification of surface water bodies status and environmental quality standards for priority substances. Dz.U. 2016.1187. [Google Scholar]
- https://alchetron.com/Bystrytsia-of-Nadvirna-1959396-W, access July 2017 [Google Scholar]
- https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czerniej%C3%B3w_(Ukraina), access July 2017 [Google Scholar]
- PN-C-04638-02:1989 Water and sewage - Ionic balance of water - How to calculate the balance of ionic water, PKN Warszawa [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5667-3:2012. Water quality -- Sampling -- Part 3: Preservation and handling of water samples. www.iso.org. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5667-6:2014. Water quality -- Sampling -- Part 6: Guidance on sampling of rivers and streams, www.iso.org. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5667-14:2014. Water quality -- Sampling -- Part 14: Guidance on quality assurance and quality control of environmental water sampling and handling. www.iso.org. [Google Scholar]
- Witczak S., Kania J. and Kmiecik E. (2013) Katalog wybranych fizycznych i chemicznych wskaźników zanieczyszczeń wód podziemnych i metod ich oznaczania [Guidebook on selected physical and chemical indicators of groundwater contamination and methods of their determination]. Inspekcja Ochrony Środowiska, Warszawa, ISBN: 978-83-61227-13-7, http://www.gios.gov.pl/images/dokumenty/raporty/ebook2_20130422.pdf (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.