E3S Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2018EENVIRO 2017 Workshop - Advances in Heat and Transfer in Built Environment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Gameiro da Silva M. C., Measurements of comfort in vehicles, Measurement Science and Technology, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Watkins S., Wang X., Mavuri S. P., An Investigation and Bench Marking of Vehicle HVAC Cabin Noise, SAE TECHNICAL PAPER SERIES (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yang H. s.a., The Analysis on the Effect of Passenger car Air Conditioning and Distribution with Different Inlet Parameters, International Conference on Information Sciences, Machinery, Materials and Energy, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wells B., McDonald S.,Vehicle Cabin Air Quality Monitor for Fatigue and Suicide Prevention, SAE TECHNICAL PAPER SERIES, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Simion M. s.a., Factors which influence the thermal comfort inside of vehicles, Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment, EENVIRO - YRC 2015, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Angelescu A. s.a., Acoustic measurements inside a vehicle with different air prototype diffusers, Romanian Journal of Acoustics and Vibration, Volume XIV (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.