E3S Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2018EENVIRO 2017 Workshop - Advances in Heat and Transfer in Built Environment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Courtney, T. The energy crisis of the 1970’s. WSU Online Library, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- W. Burleigh Seaver, A.H.P., Decreasing fuel-oil consumption through feedback and social commendation. Journal of applied behavior analysis, 1976. 9(2): p. 147-152. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Papadopoulos, A.M., Energy cost and its impact on regulating the buildings’ energy behavior, T. AUTh, Greece, Editor 2011. [Google Scholar]
- EPA, U.S., Indoor Environments Division, Energy Cost and IAQ Performance of Ventilation Systems and Controls 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Yun, G.Y., Influences of perceived control on thermal comfort and energy use in buildings. Energy and Buildings, 2017. 10(1). [Google Scholar]
- Cristina Becchio, S.P.C., Michele Vio, Giulia Crespi, Leonardo Prendin, Micaela Ranieri, DavideVidotto, Toward NZEB by optimizing HVAC system configuration in different climates, in AiCARR 50th International Congress; Beyond NZEB Buildings, Elsevier, Editor 2017, Energy Procedia. p. 115-126. [Google Scholar]
- MDRAP, I5 - National norm for design, execution and exploatation of HVAC systems, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Limited, P.I., Price Engineer's HVAC Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to HVAC Fundamentals, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Limited, P.I., Engineering Guide: Displacement Ventilation 2016. [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, “Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy,” ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2004, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Atlanta, GA, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7730 - Ergonomics of the thermal environment—Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria. 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.