E3S Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2018EENVIRO 2017 Workshop - Advances in Heat and Transfer in Built Environment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Koufi L, Younsi Z, Cherif Y, Naji H. Numerical investigation and analysis of indoor air quality in a room based on impinging jet ventilation. Energy Procedia;139:710-7 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kandzia C, Kosonen R, Melikov AK, Nielsen PV. Mixing Ventilation. Guide on mixing air distribution design. Müller D, editor: Federation of European Heating and Air-Conditioning Associations, REHVA; (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Awbi HB. Ventilation for Good Indoor Air Quality and Energy Efficiency. Energy Procedia;112:277-86 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fischer S, Thieves M, Hirsch T, Fischer K-D, Hubert H, Bepler S, et al. Reduction of Airborne Bacterial Burden in the OR by Installation of Unidirectional Displacement Airflow (UDF) Systems. Medical Science Monitor : International Medical Journal of Experimental and Clinical Research;21:2367-74 (2015) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yang C, Yang X, Zhao B. The ventilation needed to control thermal plume and particle dispersion from manikins in a unidirectional ventilated protective isolation room. Building Simulation;8(5):551-65 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heather C. Willis Whitfield, inventor of modern-day laminar-flow clean room, passes away. Sandia Lab News, Vol 64, 16:8 (2012.11) [Google Scholar]
- Nastase I, Croitoru C, Dan M, Ursu I, Meslema A. Experimental Study for the integration of an Innovative Air Distribution System in Operating Rooms. Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment, EENVIRO 2016; 26-28 October 2016; Bucharest, Romania (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Nastase I. Strategii performante pentru creşterea calităţii ambientale în sălile de operaţie (EQUATOR). UTCB (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Meslem A, Nastase I, Allard F. Passive mixing control for innovative air diffusion terminal devices for buildings. Building and Environment;45:2679-88 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.