E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- O.I. Poddaeva, J.S. Buslaeva, D.S. Gribach Physical model testing of wind effect on the high-rise, AMR, 1082, 246-249 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Poddaeva, J.S. Buslaeva, D.S. Gribach Experimental study of wind loads on a multifunctional high-rise residential complex, Vestnik Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnologicheskogo universiteta im. VG Shuhova, 6, 58-62 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Egorychev, P.S. Churin Experimental study of wind loads on high-rise buildings, Zhilischnoe stroitelstvo, 6, 20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Á.F. Saemundsson Wind effects on high rise buildings (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Holmes Wind loading of structures, CRC press. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Čehel'ová, M. Janák, B. Bielek The impact of relative position of the high - rise buildings on the wind flow, AMM, 820 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Quan Yong, Gu Ming, Tamura Yukio Experimental evaluation of aerodynamic damping of square super high-rise buildings, WS, 8, 5, 309-324 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Dongmei, Zhu Ledong,Ding Quanshun, Zhu Xue, Chen Wei Journal of Fluids and Structures, 69, 355-381 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Iancovici, M.A. Riley, F. Sadek, E. Simiu Wind effects on high-rise buildings: database-assisted design versus the high-frequency force-balance technique, ICWE (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Yan, Q.S. Li Wind tunnel study of interference effects between twin super-tall buildings with aerodynamic modifications, JWEIA, 156, 129-145 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.