E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- D. Chubrik, Introduction of BIM: Myths and Reality, High-rise buildings, No. 4, pp. 139-147, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Plahin, A.Yu.Kokovihin, E.S. Ogorodnikova, S.A. Suslov, Assessment of influence of infrastructure projects on development of the territory, NGIEI bulletin, No. 11, pp. 139-147, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Shchukina, Modern high-rise construction, Moscow: GUP "ITC of Moscomarchitecture", 401 p., (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Morozova, L. A. Kinayat, A. Zh. Kinayat, Assessment of risks in construction, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, No. 5 (10), pp. 68-76, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Seytzhanov, The risks of the construction industry – classification and characteristics analysis, URL: http://www.be5.biz/ekonomika1/r2011/00585.html (20.12.2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kalashnikov, N. I. Vatin, Organization, management and planning in construction. Basic principles and fundamentals of organization of investment and construction projects, SPb.: Publishing house of Polytechnic University, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Izotov, O. V. Rostova. Development of a system of sectoral investment priorities, Proceedings of the 29th International Business Information Management Association Conference 3-4 May 2017 Vienna Austria, pp.1822-1832, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ptuhina, A. A. Liskov, I. A. Ptuhin, Development of total cost management in construction, Construction of unique buildings and structures, No. 5. pp. 17-20, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ilyin, O.V. Rostova, Investment Management, SPb.: Publishing house of Polytechnic University, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Khudyakova, A.V. Shmidt, Uncertainty of External Environment during the Construction of the Controlling System of Sustainability, Proceedings of The 26th International Business Information Management Association Conference, pp. 1607–1611, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Sokolova, E.V. Gubanova, S.V. Solovyeva, The use of financial instruments in the formation of an effective securities portfolio, NGIEI bulletin, No. 9 (64), pp. 123-137, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Brandao, J. S. Dyer, W. J. Hahn, Using Binomial Decision Trees to Solve Real-Option Valuation Problems, Decision Analysis, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp. 69-88, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ilin, O.V. Kalinina, A.I. Levina, O.Yu. Iliashenko, Approach to Organizational Structure Modelling in Construction Companies, MATEC Web of Conferences. 5th International Scientific Conference on Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education, IPICSE 2016, article number 05028, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Bril, O.V. Kalinina, I.V. Ilin, Small innovative company's valuation within venture capital financing of projects in the construction industry, MATEC Web of Conferences, Volume 106, 08010, International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”, (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glukhov, I.V. Ilin, Project Portfolio Structure in a Telecommunications Company, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 8638, pp. 509-518, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.