E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- E. Istomin et al International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM. Volume 1, Issue 2, 2015, Pages 607-614 [Google Scholar]
- I. Ilin, et al. Enterprise architecture approach to mining companies engineering. MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, 0806. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.Bril A.R., Kalinina O.V., Ilin I.V. (2017) Small innovative company's valuation within venture capital financing of projects in the construction industry // MATEC Web of Conferences, Volume 106, 08010, International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”. [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.tdx.cat/bitstream/handle/10803/6160/03Nfm03de12.pdf?sequence=3 [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01446199400000016 [Google Scholar]
- URL:https://www.forbes.com/sites/houzz/2013/11/27/6-steps-to-planning-a-successful-building-project/#4fda8d083b45 [Google Scholar]
- M. Lankhorst M. Enterprise Architecture at Work. Modelling, Communication, Analysis (Springer-Verlag, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- The Open Group 2009 TOGAF Version 9. The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF). London: TSO [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.zachman.com/ [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://cisr.mit.edu/research/research-overview/classic-topics/enterprise-architecture [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.gartner.com/it-glossary/ [Google Scholar]
- A.Anisiforov et al Proceedings of the 29th International Business Information Management Association Conference - Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020: From Regional Development Sustainability to Global Economic Growth. 2017, 2920-293 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.Giachetti R.E. (2012) A Flexible Approach to Realize an Enterprise Architecture. Procedia Computer Science 147-152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Bril et al Proceedings of 2017 20th IEEE International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, 2017 SCM. 6 July 2017, Paper number 7970692, Pages 692-693. [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard SP 267.1325800.2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.