E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- M.F. Markovskiy, Arkhitektura i stroitel’stvo, 2, 220 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Romanovich, Increase of technology organizational reliability in cast-in-place construction based on model engineering of time schedule parameters] (PhD Thesis), Saint-Petersburg: SPSUACE (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kolchedantsev, S.V. Volkov, Zhilishchnoe Stroitelstvo, 11, 21-26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kolchedantsev, I.G. Osipenkova, Zhilishchnoe Stroitelstvo, 11, 17-19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Osipenkova, T.L. Simankina, R.R. Nurgalina, Fundamentals of organization and management in construction (Saint-Petersburg, SPSUACE, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Markovskiy, A.V. Shcherbach, Arkhitektura i stroitel’stvo, 1, 82-89 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kolchedantsev, Intensification of concrete works on the base of the thermovibrating processing of concrete mixture (PhD Thesis), Saint-Petersburg: SPSUACE (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Regional guidance document 31-04-2008 «Recommendations for the construction of residential and public buildings» [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.