E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- Guidelines for cost-benefit analysis of investment projects. Rossiyskaya gazeta, 28 June (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Engineering geology and geotechnical survey in high-rise construction. [Online]. Available: http://www.geoinfo.ru/includes/periodics/electronicjournal/2016/1013/000012240/detail.shtml (04.05.2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Limitovsky. Investment projects and real options in emerging markets (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Gracheva, A. B. Sekerina (eds). Risk management in an investment project (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Skotarenko. Forming of sustainable development mechanisms of an enterprise on the basis of investment efficiency assessment (2017) [Google Scholar]
- High-rise construction: nuances and stages of building. [Online]. Available: http://stroimprosto-msk.ru/stati/stroitelstvo-vysotnyx-zdanij-nyuansy-i-etapy-vozvedeniya (04.05.2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Mazur, V. D. Shapiro (eds.). Project management (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Kazakova. Financial environment of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial risks (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hewlett, G. Kaufmann. Strategy for Real Estate Companies (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.