E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- J Cai, O Varis, H Yin, J. Clean. Prod. 142, 4:2901-2910 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S Y Korkanç, S Kayıkçı, M Korkanç, J. Afr. Earth. Sci. 129:481-491 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G Cao, D Han, J Moser, Environ. Manage. 51, 6:1109-1125 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Q Zhou, W Wang, Y Pang, Z Zhou, H Luo, Water Science and Engineering, 8, 4:263-272 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- China Environmental Yearbook Environmental Monitoring Branch editorial board, The China Environmental Yearbook 2005 (The China Environmental Yearbook, 2005) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- S K Barik, P R Muduli, B Mohanty, A T Behera, S Mallick, Cont. Shelf. Res. 136:39-56 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W Luo, H Li, H Mu, Water environment protection (China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Press, 2009) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- S Su, D Li, Q Zhang, R Xiao, F Huang, Water. Res. 45, 4:1781-1795 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W Sun, C Xia, M Xu, J Guo, G Sun, Ecol. Indic. 66:306-312 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L Ren, E Cui, H Sun, Environ. Sci. Pollut, Res. Int. 21, 23:13646-13655 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z Zhang. Shandong Geography (Beijing Normal University Press, 2014) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- L Tong, Heilongjiang science and technology information, 15:113-113 (2016) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- G Xu, Z Jing, Journal of Tianjin University, 50, 7:710-716 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T Sun, M Zhang, M Li, X Wang, Environmental Science and Technology, v. 37, 4:185-190 (2014) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- N C Ujjania, M Dubey, Curr. Science. 108, 8:1430-1433 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.